Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Patsy Nichols is for sale too. I guess you’d have to be a local moving in there and know the clientel.

Id agree would be a massive loss too

Darren took it over atm. His aul lad lad Gurty is lead singer in the limerick men. I’d say he’ll be running it for awhile yet

it hasn’t skipped a beat since hana took it over

1 Like

I did not know that Enzo, Gino and Mamma Mias were all the same crew.

They know good chipper tbf to them

Ah shit.

A name popped into my head. Anyone remember a guy around Limerick called Tommy Desmond , an old school punk rocker.

Desperately sad happenings on the Greenway yesterday just outside Ardagh. A 14 year old young lad from Ballingarry collapsed of a cardiac arrest. He was airlifted to UHL by chopper but was apparently dead on arrival.

RIP to the young man and the light of god to his family.

7 Likes

Did anyone else find this on their car this morning? A light falling of fine red dust. I’m in the middle of the county in Croagh, there was no wind last night or this morning so I’m ruling out Aughanish. It’s the wrong colour for the Cement Factory and no easterly wind anyway.

Neighbour reckons it’s blow up from Sahara

You have a fine head of hair

Yep, from the Sahara. Carlow Weather says we will have it for the rest of the week.

1 Like

Makes sense with the area of high pressure over us.

The last person to say that to me was my granny in 2019. She dead now.

2 Likes

It was carried over from the Sahara and then came down with the rain last night. All the cars in the city today were covered in it.

1 Like

Wasted my time getting a car wash today so

1 Like

:joy::joy:

I wouldn’t.

1 Like

I was in Foynes last night, car was caked over this morning.

There’ll be a rake of dead cattle tomorrow.

3 Likes