Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

He was on Drivetime earlier hitting back at Matt Carthy with a rant about Jerry McCabe’s shooting.

Liam Gallagher playing Limerick next summer now as well.

1 Like

Says your man in carrigaline :smiley:

On his own I hope.

:blush::blush::blush:not from here though
Thank fuck

Poor Sean, that was the punch that wasn’t needed. He gave them the reaction they craved

Worse

They’ve been around for 10 years or so. hardly up and coming , but bland shite , yes.
Limerick will celebrate their mediocrity or success depending on how you look at it.

Tricky enough ya. I got some stares Saturday afternoon when I walked into the Ashling Bea talk up the back of foxy johns With a pint of Guinness and everyone else with cups of coffee and hot water bottles.

There was some amount of hot birds around. All hippies and a few continental types. None wearing make up of course.

Outside of Annie Mc and ashling Bea I’d no idea of any of the acts but it’s a great event for meeting girls but tricky enough crowd as you say.

The town it’s self was busy but not crazy busy. Impossible to get tickets for the church.

4 Likes

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

@Massey was a bad enough looking crash the Ferrybridge side of Clarina the other evening. A van gone into the ditch along with a car.

Heard that,one of the lads came upon it but it wasn’t anyone local from what I heard,didn’t hear of any injuries.

Was that about 445 on Tuesday

I was driving to Clarina to pick up my daughter and there was somebody driving like an absolute lunatic, passed me and a truck and was looking like a head on collision was in the cards but they just about got in, then I saw them continue in this fashion, when I got to Clarina I found it odd that there were absolutely no cars coming towards me despite it being the busiest time of day, there wasn’t a sign of a car coming.

It was one of those really ugly boxy Mercedes cars, I’d be interested to know of my hunch was right

I’d say it happened a bit later than that. I came on it around 6:10.

Ah well, :man_shrugging:

So he had a two year suspended sentence. And then got another suspended sentence.

When do the suspended sentences unsuspend themselves?

Clearly a sick cunt, yet living across the road from a primary school. Are there no conditions on these suspended sentences?

The judge should be fuckin locked up himself.

1 Like

Tom O’Donnell, the cunt was away with it before he blackened the door of the court house.

2 Likes