Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Could have been the same couple !

The city players are mad for the teqball, apparently Mahrez was unmatched at it

https://twitter.com/mancity/status/1471193340452298759?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Passed some Santa train going around Limerick with some tourists inside. The rain was lashing in at them sideways. All that was needed to finish them off was a firing squad.

Be some pain in the hole, any idea if it’s public roads or what?

A WRC would have to be I’d imagine

Chrrrrist

250k from outside Ireland?

How many will come for the Ryder cup? Nothing like that.

I heard somebody say over Christmas fuck all Americans came to Rome for it and then you’ve lads around Limerick thinking they’ll pay off the Mortgage by renting out a house for the week off it.

1 Like

That website with the big money rentals was basically a scam. Home owners told they’d rent the house for 40k if they paid €300 to get listed on the site.

5 Likes

Hard to see a crazy amount of Americans will be coming over for this anyway.

You’d have very little sympathy for them with the gouging they thought they could do.

3 Likes

I know multiple people who have extensions in the works to capitise on this based off that inflated figure.

How much accomodation is available within an hour’s drive of adare? Down as far as Kerry, most of Tipp, Offaly and into Laois, Galway etc

You’ll have groups planning their golf trips around the event here, they couldn’t do that in Italy

Yer track will be in huge demand.

My uncle and a gang from Canada going back in the summer there for first time since pre Covid I reckon. He’s had life overseas membership since the 80s.

There’ll be plenty yanks for us to gouge don’t worry lads.

Now if you wanted to throw in a few rally types like the Finn’s I’d happily gouge them as well.

Are international rally crowd the same as the Irish rally crowd? Because the Irish rally crowd are an awful bunch of weirdos

1 Like

You’d be looking at fellas from the Finnish equivalent of Donegal. Samis from Lapland

1 Like

Hyppia and the likes

1 Like

Another incident or people only finding out about it now?

https://twitter.com/Gardawhistlebl1/status/1742778230547816643?t=J_GAoZSnN45osoQEdXLu0w&s=19

Who is it? Chawke?

See the post I replied to