Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Sure your man below in Cork didn’t bother going to Europe at all

1 Like

He could do a Brian Crowley and be an absent sitting MEP but still claim the expenses cc @Bandage

Whats his vision for the city

I don’t think he has come up with anything new at all - improve UHL, housing etc.

The role is for city and county.

would the mayor have any input into housing or health?

Why did you tell lies about Willie Harrold?

1 Like

Most of the candidates seem to think they will, I imagine in practice the mayor’s input could be fairly limited depending on the personality in place and political allegiance.

You told lies about Willie Harrold.

And you hammered your mother.

4 Likes

The minister for health barely has any input into health. The mayor of Limerick will be able to do fuck all.

They can be a figure head for calling the government out though. There can be some benefit to it I think. Pushing certain issues etc. But they’ll have fuck all power.

It’s just another gravy train for some party hack

1 Like

Teresa Carmody!

2 Likes

Exactly why political partys should be banned from running candidates

For those of a certain vintage, Jason (later Skinnyboy Jazz) who used DJ before Tom at Termights put up a playlist to coincide with the Cobain anniversary

5 Likes

I passed the old Habit on O’Connell Street earlier and it has re-opened under a new brand. I also spotted the previous owner inside there, so it looks like he’s pulled a bit of stunt.

That’s gold!

Old habits die hard

3 Likes

I had a look at his LinkedIn there to see what kind of history he has. I didn’t realise he had Habit shops in Shannon and Kilkee also, lot growth in a short period.

I think Shannon might have been a coffe truck type setup. But ya, he got very big very quickly.

1 Like

A bit of a Ballyseedy to Smaash Burger switcharooney.

Congrats all Treaty dwellers

https://twitter.com/i/status/1778738181237579893