Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Ah right that explains it

Frankie is a good guy. He went to school in Caherdavin. Played a bit of soccer. But lives out Corbally way now I think. Again I don’t know if he has the smarts or education for the big job. He’s doing a lot of work now around social housing and the like.

He just missed out on the TD in the last General Election. As you say running for mayor might just be a bit of advertising for him. I’d say his priority is TD. As I posted before it’s going to be wide open in Limerick City next election.

1 Like

Fuck him so.

He’s into the boxing too.

Was Frankie in college with you at Mary I @Kyle ?

A little ahead but he was knocking about… Didn’t he lose the mayoral chains before no?

He did. Think there was a good auld yarn about that on here at the time.

Frankie was a schools representative for Ireland rubby I’m certain. Deffo played rubby but probably went to soccer ball when he didn’t have the time for gym / bulking

Played u20 Rugby for Ireland.

Sound guy

1 Like

Ah fuck off.

Soccer and rugby??? Jaysus

This is a nice looking new building on Howleys (I think) Quay

That new cladding on the windows looks interesting. It’s an awful pity the tower structure wasnt another few stories high.

It’s Bishops Quay. The building us called 1BQ

1 Like

That section of brickwork doesn’t look great, doesn’t look like it was washed down properly

The rain will wash it

The stretch between Sarsfield Bridge and Shannon Bridge (which has enough quays to be the quay quarter) looks pretty good now apart from the back of the Garda station which is an eyesore. Would be great if they could be shifted out but unlikely I imagine.

No shortage of that in Limerick.

No surprise :nigeria::nigeria::nigeria:

Sustainable Quarter is paying off

3 Likes

Limerick is Green