Mayo backers - sign in here

Would it destroy a part of Mayo’s cultural identity if they were actually winners?

5 Likes

On board

1 Like

The Galway version of this would be 5 pages.

1 Like

All aboard!

1 Like

Did it destroy yerselves?

Some lads still haven’t wrapped their minds around it.

I’d say they found a way to live with it all the same.

I was goin to say the same.I rathered Limerick when they were gallant losers.At least you knew who the genuine supporters were then.Now everyone’s a hurling expert.

7 Likes

In

Can someone post this up. Rochford said on the examiner podcast he was very confident as well. I mean I’d fancy them too if they weren’t Mayo. But maybe this time it is DIFFERENT

Its gonna happen.

I’m surprised, though I shouldn’t be, at the arrogance of the Mayo support. Massive underdogs v Dublin but couldnt possibly countenance being bent by much smaller underdogs themselves. Mayo feel like they deserve it, Tyrone are going out to win it. Advantage Tyrone.

Mayo knew they’d beat Dublin.

They know they’ll beat Tyrone too.

Mayo know.

Brian McGuigan was most confident of anybody on that podcast. He said he can see no possible way how Mayo can win the game.

Signing in for AOS and his men.

I’m not finished it yet.

2 Likes
1 Like

Brady signing into the early risers thread at 5:35am. The poor hoor probably didn’t sleep a wink. As it’s get closer to throw in, I fear that #unlimitedheartbreak is going to continue for the west men.