Mayo backers - sign in here

Signing in.

If them two Galway fucks are in I’m out. Big time, that’s the post match analysis ruined for next Sunday evening. Can’t the two dumb cunts be banned until Christmas week

1 Like

Limerick Hurling and Mayo Footballers

Ah Fcuk it …signing in

1 Like

From todays examiner - The Dublin County Board have issued a statement denying that any of the senior football panel were caught up in Ashley Madison controversy. the A spokesman stated “none of our lads have ever played away from home”

5 Likes

I despise anybody who steals a quip they heard on a radio show and then uses it on a forum.

@Brimmer_Bradley @maroonandwhite @Kinvara_s_Passion, considering those horrible Mayo bastards voted to ban Keady, I’m torn. The only thing is it was probably some corrupted fat fool in their county board that made the decision. Plus, Mayo people are salt of the earth. And - if they win, the amount of jobs that will open up in Galway due absenteeism and alcoholism will be, quite literally, frightening. I’m in.

1 Like

A Mayo free office for a few days even… That would be the dream.

1 Like

I know. No talk about gold under Croagh Patrick, how hard it is to get planning in Westport, the pipe, that the one-man band in Danny’s on Saturday night was the best gig you’ve ever been to, etc. Go away you lunatic and let me send this fucking email!

#wearemayo

Can we get clarification on how mayo voted? This is decisive

Mayo along with rest of your Connaught brethren voted against Keady’s appeal, mate. They’re a bunch of bitter, backstabbing, miserable cunts. They don’t deserve your pity let alone your support

For that very reason I’m signing out, we are going to win a senior AI before them, I hope anyway.

Enda Kenny being a native doesn’t help either.

Tipp voted for Keady, we knew how good Sean Treacy was…

1 Like

If Mr Brightside aka maroonandshite is out I’m back in.

1 Like

I read elsewhere that they didnt. Still awaiting clarification pal. Fuck it with tipp comfortably taken care of itd be nice to have all irelands fully free of west British teams. Hon mayo!

Will someone explain to maroonandshite that Tipp are contesting in BOTH all Ireland’s in sept. His knowledge of the Gaa is piss poor.

1 Like

As @Fran said pal, all our Connacht chums voted against Keady playing. The attached link has it all…

D’you want to know the names of four counties who did vote against Keady’s appeal?

Mayo, Leitrim, Roscommon and Sligo.

:grinning:

1 Like

Cunts

To a man