Mayo backers - sign in here

In the words of the great Ger Loughbane:

WE ARE GOING TO DO IT.

Great to see so many backers signed in already.

Signing in. Bro in law is from Balla and is a sound skin.

1 Like

Signing in

1 Like

I’m officially backing Mayo. 6 in a row is gonna be the final nail in the coffin of the sport and our last hope is an eternally flustered-looking cunt from Ballintubber.

2 Likes

Arguably the greatest moment in the history of gaa.

“An all out brawl” :joy:

1 Like

The country wouldn’t be able for the head wreck that would be a Mayo all Ireland victory. Nevermind a Mayo-Waterford double.

I will not back Mayo. They’re not happy unless they have something to whinge about.

1 Like

I am in.

2 Likes

I think they will do it. This is their year… They might as well pack their bags and give up ta fuck if they dont

1 Like

In fairness to him… He could see the Mayo were being killed in the brawl and needed assistance. Christ, that brawl showed you exactly what you need to do when something like this happens, land everyone into the war zone, hit early and hit quickly. Mayos early response was pathetic.

Mayo were rode rotten that day.

2 Likes

I’m in. Like tipp, I know I should hate them, but I can’t. Id love to see them finally win

1 Like

They’ve been screwed a few times now. If refs weren’t afraid to referee Dublin mayo would have had an all Ireland by now.

Mayyooooo Mayyooooo Sam Maguires coming home to Mayo

1 Like

You’ll do notin

Signing in. Football needs a Mayo win.

1 Like

The seethe never leaves you over this… let it all out

1 Like

If I were from Mayo I might be seething over it, to me it’s just a fact. I don’t know why you can’t appreciate your great team and all that it has achieved without getting all up in arms over any perceived criticism of them.

You’re making things up again. I’m just laughing at you that’s all. Have a lovely day.