Mayo for Sam 2019

Is this the year mate? I’m kinda stuck for teams to shout for this Summer

Not for ye anyway pal. Ye have nice footballers but no courage.

1 Like

Ye have cunt footballers and no courage

4 Likes

I’d say there was no getting those shit stains out of yere togs after last Sunday.

I will defer to your much great level of experience in attempting to remove shit stains fro your togs

9 Likes

Fuck Mayo.

You’re clearly one of the intellectual heavyweights around here.

The loss of O’Connor the younger will be a big loss to the Rhubarbs. Out for the remainder of the campaign. Reason: Broken wrist in training.

With Ruane and DOC both more or less gone now for the year it will be very hard to see Mayo do it this year. This weekend has the feel of a 50/50.

Given they start Clarke in goal the back 7 look solid enough. But if you’re over-run in the middle third Mayo are liable to be torn asunder with runners pouring through
Their front 6 wouldn’t frighten any half genuine contenders. Are Armagh in that category remains the question?

Is Ruane the midfielder they had in the league? Is he out injured for the year?

DOC and Ruane were two of their main men coming through the middle at pace. I think if you can negate the likes of Keegan, Durcan and O’Shea now then Mayo’s game plan begins to fall apart.

Armagh are getting better with game time but I’d still hold reservations about their defence. Their forward line is probably as good as anything around right now.

Crocked. Broken collar bone.

Yeah, that’s the guy. Broke his collarbone last week.

God they’ve no luck.

On the injuries front they got a good run with all their key players remaining fit. The last couple of years they are beginning to feel the other side of it.

A total disaster, especially following the Ruane injury.

Vaughan and Seamie O’Shea back training, but might be too early to throw them straight into the team after long absences. It would need to be Vaughan really, the two O’Sheas together would be too immobile. Could always move Keegan there, but then you’re robbing the back line. Coen would be another option but he constipates the attacks to a huge extent. Mikey Murray from Ballina has been added to the full panel, replaced DOC in Newry and has potential, he might be the solution for Saturday at least.

Found it…

Round two of the 2019 Galway tog shitting contest about to begin. Hard luck to yere minors by the way :joy: