Memorable T Shirts you were once draped in

3 Likes

Wore this to death

Front

Back

3 Likes

Saw them get turned away from the gpo one night in Galway. They tried the do you know who we are line then, fairly enough imo, but the bouncer either didn’t believe them, or was being contrary. Anyhow we got in, and I never saw them again.

Wore the shite out of this for a few years…

1 Like

I had that one as well, nice shirt.

1 Like

Who are you talking about, you haven’t quoted anything.

:smile: mother of fuck your first born will be grateful some day to inherit the mass produced t shirt you wore the day they were born you self obsessed fucker.

1 Like

They jumped around a bit, but they didn’t get in.

1 Like

I am shocked there are no saw doctors t-shirts. Surely one of the roasters on here had one of these

:joy: it’s good to know that I’m not the only person who’s obsessed with me anyway. I have a sad cunt from the internet absolutely seething with me as well, if say you have a notebook filled with my ramblings by now waiting to get a bit of use out of them, someday I might even contradict myself. What a pitiful fucker you are, have you liked tossys underpants yet? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just because I reply to a post of yours doesn’t mean I’m obsessed with you, see its all me me me me me with you. You remind me a bit of @Mac who has the narcissism but you are much worse.

A bluffer who spends thousands on hookers accusing someone of narcissism. You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

You remind me of a cunt I know in real life who is a cunt but you appear to be a much bigger cunt, have you any fucking interests at all besides being a cunt? Now off with you to spend the day reading up on Christianity and evolutionary theory so you can act the cunt some more with somebody else, I’ve a days work to do.

3 Likes

Tuesday is signing on day isn’t is Concy? :laughing:

Humour is good, I like you. Is it the same over there, you better get in early so you can hang around some street corner to see if you can get a day picking fruit.
edit, surely a fella like you could make a contribution to this thread, I’d say you’re the kind of fella who’d wear an ‘I’m not a gynaecologist but I’ll take a look’ T-shirt?

1 Like

college is over pal, time to cop the fuck on and start dressing like an adult :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can’t go a couple of days without mentioning me you weirdo

Don’t forget to ‘treat yourself’ on the way home kid, you deserve it :smile:

1 Like

You think everyone is talking about you all the time @Mac. They 're not, its part of your condition.

1 Like

Living rent free in your head I think