Memorable T Shirts you were once draped in

Concy from Cark :joy:

Tassoti in his favourite t shirt

1 Like

This is more what I pictured when he was out dancing last week and the beautiful women were hanging off him,
Big roaster head- Check
Cheap shapeless jeans- Check
Belly- check
He even went to the trouble of being photographed in front of a disgusting floor to complete the look :smiley:

3 Likes

Battling people on the internet has provided me with a very fulfilling life since 2002.

6 Likes

Assume this one has been posted already??

I wore it every single day for three weeks at Irish college in Lios Phoil c1992

2 Likes

No doubt, however Iā€™m sure you have more going on than that, your contributions to this forum are wide ranging, you can be a vicious cunt but youā€™re sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, Iā€™ve even seen you show empathy. In short, youā€™re not a total cunt :smile:

1 Like

So are you signing up for TFKNFLFF??

I could probably be persuaded, Iā€™m usually in bed early on Sunday night though. Is there spots available?

Yes, my friend there isā€¦the majority of the games are done by 9pmā€¦ a quick fiddle with your line up before bed will see you right for the late games.

@croppy_boy, we have another recruit. Add him to the mailing list.

Has he paid his subs?

Yes.

Iā€™ve watched some episodes of The League on Netflix, about a bunch of assholes with a fantasy football league. Would a comedy series such as that give me enough lingo to negotiate my way through a fantasy season or would I actually need to do some research/watch some games?

@Watchyourtoes got promoted to the top league and he used to let his girlfriend pick his team for him.

3 Likes

You could learn on the job, certainly. You wouldnā€™t have to watch religiously as long as you were study during the week.

It will indeed

1 Like

Did you fix me up :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll put myself forward for the moment and make a final decision later, I can get quite anal about these kind of things. I used to be a huge NFL fan before kids came along but Iā€™ve never played Fantasy before. To be honest I donā€™t even know how it works :flushed:

Youā€™re fine, palā€¦Youā€™re in the Turd divisionā€¦ TFK has three divisions - Div. 1, The Glorious Segunda and The Turds. All newbies start in as a Turd and can avail of a mentor from the other two divisionsā€¦ trust me, you wont want to miss out. IT IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

1 Like

Fuck sake, third flight, Iā€™ll fuckin cruise that, itā€™ll be like Shermanā€™s march.
Who else is in there?

@Mullach_Ide is gonna be a big player in there this year.
@Croppy_boy has gone from Div.1 to Turds in two years
@Bad_Winner is in and ready to party
@Loko_Cove - will be dangerous
@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr will bring a world of Segunda hatred
@artfoley will shit himself

I forget who else is in there.

@Raylan or did he go up last year.

@Chucks_Nwoko who were the boys who took little or no part last year