Men's Facial Care

I hope you know more about razors than you do about strimmers and chainsaws.

Dr jart hydration masks pal. You’ll arrive loooking younger than when you departed.

http://us.drjart.com/products

2 Likes

Badly if I’m honest Tossy. I like to think my Scandinavian clients are dazzled by my in-depth knowledge of the subject matter, but I’m very lax when it comes to skin hydration. It definitely affects my customary air of superiority.

My life is going to change in ways I never thought possible cc @Tassotti

1 Like

:hushed:

Used that, over priced piece of crap. I wouldn’t rub it on the soles of my feet. Iv been using moisturiser since a young fella. And have become a bit of an expert on it. La mer is what the missus uses. Iv applied it numerous times and it has changed my life. I’m convinced if applied to burn victims it will work wonders such is its power.

The ordinary is very well priced skin care for any lads starting out on that journey of self care.

1 Like

The lovely girls at the counter in BT will tell you how the company and products were started by a chap who had suffered dreadful burns, I was with the missus while she had a sample, your mot must be loaded
They’ve subsequently been sued for spreading misinformation re it’s use on burns

Mugs

Back to basics

2 Likes

patrick-bateman-american-psycho-christian-bale1

3 Likes

You’re a cancer victim waiting to happen if you don’t go around with some with spf.

La Mer?? Costs up around 500 quid for some of there 50ml stuff, the spa in Adare manor has an exclusive with them.

1 Like

A united Ireland seems further away than ever.

3 Likes

make sure to moisturise straight away, your skin will be savage tight after all the shit has been sucked out of it by the facemask

Any recommendations?

Bulldog do a good daily moisturiser too

Jizz is supposed to be great for skin… Whack off into your Palm in the aeroplane jacks and rub it all over your face.

1 Like

Alternatively he could harvest it from his hole

1 Like

It is unreal stuff but pricey. I make sure to use an spf moisturizer. I was very surprised yes I had a lovely own brand version with spf but I think it is discontinued, it was lovely, not greasy and hydrating. I might pick up a few la met samples online. La Roche Possey is quite good for hydration also.