Message from TFKs Italian Ulster Community

Plus you got to hang with girls

2 Likes

Steamer

We were a mixed school anyway. Sure we did the choir and all for a while after that. Got a trip down to Cork city where the girls wore shorter skirts out of that. A great day out.

1 Like

We do a musical production in our place for 5th years. The girls school across the road are also involved. Its great to see so many lads step out of their comfort zone and get involved. The girls are a big motivational factor.

2 Likes

This is a serious escalation

I didnā€™t even know you were a teacher

2 Likes

See nobody really gives a shit, drag the shot out of it for a week or two but nothing will be done and our pal will be back,
The most prolific poster by a huge distance disappeared recently and nobody gave a shit, Esteban was a very good poster but the shit goes on.
Climb down imminent, no way he can stay away, and no other forum will put up with him

1 Like

I havenā€™t followed really but why did he leave?

You are just jealous because if you fucked off nobody would notice.

1 Like

I would add Iā€™m surprised my boy blue never came back.

1 Like

I am absolutely certain that nobody would miss me,
So if I decided to stop posting Iā€™d do just that, no problem

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure everyone was relieved.

If we can get rid of a few of the newer angry disaffected weirdos that think this is some sort of alt-right site like @Enrique and @Horsebox and the rest of the Nogra now as well weā€™ll going great guns.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very poorly constructed sentence. Have another go there, pal. Are you saying Iā€™m an alt-right site?

3 Likes

Yes.

Lot of nasty posts on here. Peace and love guys. Peace and love.

My love to @Cicero_Dandi

He should be out in 18 months subject to good behaviour

The 5 most important posters on here bar fulvio in no particular order:

@Cheasty
@hbv
@mickee321
@Tierneevin1979
@Tassotti

Two are banned and two barely post anymore. Itā€™s not good.

Iā€™d miss you mate.

2 Likes

Thanks, I know that, sure Iā€™ve had dozens of PMs saying the same thing since I dropped that bombshell, nothing to worry about fellas :+1:

3 Likes

Fuckā€™s sake the bang of neediness of this charade by @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is ridiculous.

@Rocko it might be best to delete every post from him and his various aliases so his ā€˜intellectualā€™ property isnā€™t impacted

4 Likes