Message from TFKs Italian Ulster Community

The Ulster Italian community has become aware of impostors portraying to be so on this forum today. We stand united with @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and will continue to refrain from posting or signing up to this site until his posting rights are restored. An account was set up today from someone purporting to be from our community but we can categorically deny that this account is one of ours. We will not cross the picket line in solidarity with Fulvio.

We believe the account to be closely associated with a known doxxer so please refrain from interacting with this account.

END OF MESSAGE.

11 Likes

Scenes! Someone really pissed on his chips so…

1 Like

Thanks for the warning mate

Could be @Rocko attempting to claw back some credibility

kevin spacey spoilers GIF

Are you gone as well? #doublebubble

1 Like

Is there an Italian Ulster community here ?

I have Italian ancestry

Embarrassed Shame GIF

1 Like

Perché Fulvio è stato proibito dal forum?

1 Like

That’s most of the forum, so.

Dungeon

A message from our Northern Comrade.

As a result of my demands not being met I have decided to escalate matters by deleting 10 of my posts per day until such demands are met. These posts are my intellectual property and as much as it saddens me to delete these pearls of wisdom and insight I do not wish for them to be linked with an autocratic, dishonest regime.

In the meantime I will be keeping my PM box open for private posting consultancy and tuition so if anyone is having problems with your posting on TFK and really struggling to win a debate or put up a good argument I am on hand to make you a success for a negotiable fee.

I hope neither my access to deleting posts or receiving or sending PMs are interfered with. If you cannot contact by PM, you can ascertain that the Gestapo have decided to take action.

Peace & love,

5 Likes

What a saga/drama Queen

6 Likes

This is a murky business, a shadowy figure working in the background to destabilise this forum.

TFK’s very own Stakeknife

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :grinning:

Reminds me of a Cork lad I once worked with. We were prepping a gig and he was pissed off so he stormed out of the room. Everyone was busy doing shit so nobody really bothered much, and nobody went after him. So he came back in, made a bit of noise and stormed straight back out again!

6 Likes

PIRA - Pretend Italian Ran Away

i think ill take him up on the offer re consultancy, @StoneCold on my back a lot recently about embedding twitter links so it would be good to get on top of that

1 Like

I have full faith in you mate

Thank God. He could up it to 100 a day.

3 Likes

In our secondary school, fifth years would do a musical. We’d a fairly close to retirement little wagon who was vice principal who would lead it. Every year she would have a meltdown in the run up and cancel it, and then a day later, it would be back on. We didn’t care. We had got a shitload of class time off and at least we didn’t have to go on stage now. Nobody gave a fuck that she stormed off.