Message to the Mulliance Elders

i have never apologised to the dunph and have nothing to apologise about

As someone who used to be in the Mulliance, I feel a bit of hurt over your comments Dunph. With the old wars over, I thought mindsets could have been decommissioned.

the cunts didn’t even give me a cup of coffee or an apology, no mind a bowl of soup :mad::mad:

trimble

WTF ???

:lol: Ah great times…and only a mere eight months ago aswell. I miss those days, when passion burnt brightly in the hearts of man.

:lol:

The Dunph and the Mulliance have certainly put their differences behind them :clap: :clap:

In general everyone is getting on fairly well in these e-parts. We need a fight.

The problem is that if there was a return of the Alliance and Mulliance then Dunph would be elected Life President of both institutions such is the esteem he is held in by both camps.

Originally Posted by The Dunph

Friends,

As you all know, i was once a member of the Mulliance. A colder, harsher, more corrupt group of people you will not meet. Over the course of a number of months i did what was asked of me, sometimes i didn’t agree with what they wanted, but i would always do what was best for the greater good.

Then, sometime during September i was called in to explain my blossoming friendships with NCC, Flano, Shan etc (preceived members of the Alliance). I was told in no uncertain terms that i was to cease communications with all these people. This is something which i was not prepared to do.

The result of my show of courage was that i was shafted, knifed, outcast (call it what you will). This reulted in a concerted effort by the Mulliance to have me crowned as Septembers IOTM. I was unceremoniously booted out of that fascist regime for sticking up for my principles. I was publicly humiliated.

A number of months on they have tried once more to besmirch my name, to once more embarress me. Their attempts failed and KIB Man has instead been voted December IOTM. Democracy won the day.

A short time ago i was approached by the Mulliance chief whip, one “Puke”. I was told that the Mulliance are furious at losing the vote and with my personal show of public triumph. I have been ensured that the result of this is i will be crowned IOTY 09.

This is where you folks come in. Are you happy with living under these communist, fascist rules where bloc voting is the order of the day? I thought not. Then please join me in voting, en bloc, for the Puke to win IOTY 09. The first step in this is i will put him forward as the wild-card pick for the competition. Reasons to do so include:

For democracy.
To stick it to the Mulliance. They rigged this competition last year when Flano was voted in. They are attempting to fiddle it again. Don’t let them do so.
They will be expecting a resounding success for the Dunph. A victory for the Puke would come as a massive shock. The ball-hoppers will have become the ball-hopped. Think of the weeks of banter and ribbing this will induce.

Join me gentlemen in making this happen, in making this right. All those willing to become a part of this freedom movement, please PM me back. A simple yay or nay will suffice. I would appreciate each of you let me know your decision either way, so i can keep tabs on the figures. I will be PM’ing all non-mulliance members with this message.

Sincerely,

The Dunph

In fairness that was an excellent ballhop, Dunph was rattled within an inch of his e-life

It’s a pity all the old pms got lost with the changeovers. Some mountain of incriminating evidence has been lost with them :smiley:

I missed all this during my absence, sounds like epic stuff!!

It was traumatic at the time…

Has IOTM been done away with since?

IOTM is history, that is correct.

It got boring with Farmer and KIB Man dominating proceedings.

You were badly shafted for that IOTM alright Dunph. Although you can have little enough complaint because when you thought the plan was to shaft me you readily went along with it. :lol:

Great times indeed.

Indeed. It took a fuck up of massive proportions to even challenge the two of them. It might be time to repackage it and bring it back in a blaze of publicity. Not IOTM but something to stir the place up a bit.

:rolleyes: