Message to the Mulliance Elders

Go fuck yourselves.

I’m out.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Go fuck yourselves.

I’m out.[/quote]

:eek: whats this all about Dunph?

fuck off dunph you CUNT:clap::clap::popcorn:

Juding by the recent vote you’ve beeen out of the Mulliance a while, you just didn’t know it.

You ok Dunph?

Admins,

Change the title of this thread to ‘The Dunph has lost it’. Such a public meltdown is worthy of the title.

Thanks

Who or what is the Mulliance[the wiki page is vague]?

By the looks of things Dunp, you’re “you can’t fire me cos I quit” post here is about 40 minutes too late after your glorious victory this month.

Dunph, I want to assure you that i had no part in this…

I unfortunately no longer have the time for such antics myself either. I will say however, that my once close friend and ally the dunph went looking for attention.

And now he has it.

I did.
Dunph was being protected by NCC and Flano in too many threads.
He needed to fight his own battle.
When Flano etc were saying that Dunph was the only sound muldoon on here then we needed to see some backlash and defence of his muldoon brethern.
Instead, clappy hands and nothing more.
Hence, when a vote was put out there he was without protection and voted as idiot.

To be fair Dunph, it was on the cards this month.
Flano, NCC etc are legends but they sometimes don’t realise he power they hold.
A little like myself.

Yours etc,
GSH.

If dunph wants to know who was behind it I shall have no problem telling him…We must squash these splinter groups…

puke, stop sucking up to the dunph:rolleyes:

Spys and soup takers beware…

[quote=“The Dunph”]Go fuck yourselves.

I’m out.[/quote]

I doubt you were ever in it.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]I did.
Dunph was being protected by NCC and Flano in too many threads.
He needed to fight his own battle.
When Flano etc were saying that Dunph was the only sound muldoon on here then we needed to see some backlash and defence of his muldoon brethern.
Instead, clappy hands and nothing more.
[/quote]

When you lie down with dogs, you catch the dogclap.
Flano and NCC will be thrilled with the Dunphs defection.

He was a foot soldier, a private to be honest who was never going to make it up the ranks, little or no loss…I believe SS** took his desertion very much to heart

You mean there could be a “Real Mulliance” or “Continuity Mulliance” behind this? Shocking if true. A few punishment beatings with hurleys may be needed.

All I can say is that I wasn’t the whip on this one, Dunph wasn’t my choice but I went with the wishes of the rest of the army council for the greater good of the mulliance, the dunph had caused a split and needed to be taken out, the dunph was a boil that needed lancing off the arse of the mulliance, now than an example has been made we can go back to peace time…

Here Puke, why don’t I get the Mulliance PM’s anymore?

Does this mean he is not an alright sort after all?