Michael Schumacher

Fairly vague as to his actual current condition aside from being out of a coma but this is step one anyway :clap:

Is he not still a vegetable?

No mate, heā€™s made a Christopher (Chris) Reeve in South Park-esque recovery. Heā€™ll be lifting that Ferrari above his head by the time of the German Grand Prix at Hockenheim.

Bollocks, theyve only let him home so the wife can put the pillow over his headā€¦

heard he is fucked, might as well be toast

This is a bizarre case isnā€™t it ? Iā€™m reading up on it again. Youā€™d wonder what is going on.

I think itā€™s clear that heā€™s had a severe brain injury and is now more or less a vegetable or will need constant care for the rest of his life.

1 Like

RIP

Vettel has all but said he is uncommunicative, Mick said much the same in the Netflix documentary. Best left alone at this point

Thatā€™s what I took from the documentary as well.

What I canā€™t understand is why are they keeping him alive in that state. I would well imagine he wouldnā€™t have wanted thisā€¦ Is it for the brand or for the sons brand or whatā€™s going on. Its all very strange

1 Like

They are awaiting medical advances

1 Like

Thereā€™s various reports on the state of his health, itā€™s really bizarre

Ya one fella said he was watching a racing with him but i think know heā€™s not allowed visit. It seems very odd to me.

Why wouldnā€™t he make a public appearance if he was ā€˜okā€™?! Iā€™d say heā€™s a vegetable

His ex agent Willi Weber has not been allowed visit for whatever reason. Not sure if itā€™s because of a general falling out or for other reasons. Most of the updates have come via Jean Todt, the former Ferrari team principal and have been vague to say the least.

I think that vagueness is driving a lot of the curiosity from the public. I know they want to protect their privacy and all that but if they just came out and gave a frank medical assessment of his situation Iā€™d say most people would forget about it.

2 Likes

A frank medical assessment was pretty evident within s week of the accident.

1 Like