Mickey Harte's Red Hand Army - 2015 Season

#allin

1 Like

Great call, Bomber.

Diarmuid Oā€™Connor has had a superb season and is a much better player than his brother. It reminds me of time you told us a few years back that Ryan McHugh would be a much better player than his brother. Your knowledge of bogball is sorely missed around here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bit sad really seeing someone this mentally instable

Wtf???

+1

his knowledge of Italian football was second to none too mate, although I never met him, i considered him a very close friend and Im proud of that

2 Likes

Youā€™d nearly miss him, the yellow pack imitation isnā€™t a patch on him. amazing to think he was retarded enough to quit the forum like that.

Bomber won the war.

1 Like

I just hope he knows

I think he always knew, mate.

Then he wouldnā€™t have laid it all on the line surely, it was such a dumb play given what was to come

The Bomber was a great Irish Patriot, Irish Patriotism is synonymous for self sacrifice for the cause. The Bomber had great conviction in his belief, he felt it was what needed to be done.

Donegal GAA have issued a statement regarding a story appearing on a Tyrone GAA Fan page

CLG Dhun na nGall wish to vehemently refute the story on teamtalkmag.com this evening. CLG Dhun na nGall has in its possession the Ulster Council CCC Investigation Report and the conclusions reached were agreed by both CLG Thir Eoghain and CLG Dhun na nGall at a meeting on Wednesday September 23rd. We understand that the Ulster Council will make a statement in the morning accordingly.

Weā€™re going to be cleared, mate.

Getting one over on RTE once again.

I just felt it was best that the forum knew the entire story other than the one being peddled by that mickey mouse website. I sincerely hope Tyrone are cleared, if they are innocent.

Weā€™re going to be cleared. Teamtalkmag have consistently had the inside line on these matters. Disgraceful allegations and Donegal should be incredibly ashamed of themselves. Why does everyone seek to drag Tyrone through the mud?

Bigots.

Teamtalk is a rag, youā€™re better than it. It is the worst of the worst. The Jarlath Burns of the GAA websites.

I do hope Tyrone are innocent of these allegation however, I truly do.

How is it a rag?

Its a myopic, self obsessed, biased hellhole.

Oh wait, I get it now. Carryon.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ll take that as itā€™s not really but you just donā€™t like the free state bigotry towards Tyrone being exposed.