Micko

He was just a whole lot smarter than most others in the gah. Especially the dubs.

Kerry could do with him now. We’ve a pain in our holes winning All Irelands up here.

1 Like

they really are the Brazil of Gaelic football, there will never be another team like the one under Micko

2 Likes

An awful adorable auld rogue. God be with the days when All Ireland winning football managers had a bit of a personality.

3 Likes

Gaelic football is in an awful state, we need a Micko O’Dwyer type figure to save it

6 Likes

You’re not wrong. As always, when football is in need the most, Kerry will rise and save it. Maurice Fitz would do a great job, a very nice man, football needs him and Kerry.

1 Like

Worthless all oirelands won by financial doping.

2 Likes

A bit like Limerick’s one a couple of weeks ago so.

Great now at Kildare . @myboyblue . The passion for football and horses in great there . Willis McCreery a great man .

I saw one of Willies horsebox’s on the road the other day beyondt Kill. I tried to run the fucker off the road.

Michael Donnellan was some player .

4 Likes

The GAA don’t inject cash into limerick hurling like they do Dublin. What joy is there in winning an all Oireland when the authority that runs the competitions pumps more money into dublin than all the others

1 Like

The footballer everyone thought Diarmuid Connolly is.

1 Like

Leix now .

JP bought ye the all Ireland. Slagging off Dublin won’t change that.

Laois players shafted the great man from bar stools .

2 Likes

The view was fucking magnificent though. Micko never loved us like he did Kildare, wasn’t the same money and we stopped him from taking the Dublin job. A small tiff all in all, we still love the auld rogue.

1 Like

The feeling isn’t mutual. He just called ye a shower of cunts.

4 Likes

What a day in 03. 04 was an awful slip up. 05 was a shafting by the referee, but I suppose knowing now what we know about Dublin GAA and Croke Parks need to have them at the top table, it all makes sense.

Still the fucking over of Tyrone in O’Moore Park will never be forgotten either. Billy Sheehan walked all over the cunts.

I caught the last 20 minutes of that, plenty enough time for him to come across as a prick

2 Likes