Micko

I assume Pat Mac opened down the street and nailed him

There is no Supermacs anywhere in North Kerry would you believe. A business opportunity no doubt.

He doesn’t like to pay the tax man either

Like all Kerry men, he’s clearly very tight

Complete nonsense. .laois had only a few players who were IC top tier standard. .surrounded by lads who won minors mainly because they were one of the first counties to start development squads…in effect their minors were like a club team after playing together for a few years which was a huge advantage over other counties . And in typical Irish fashion the drink is blamed instead of just admitting they weren’t good enough at senior. .yawn…

5 Likes

Lies

Truth bomb! …

Lies, damned lies.

Skinner Bradley tells a similar story about Damien Barton last year.

I just watched this there. Getting old is a bastard

The last 10 mins were grim viewing truth told.

Imagine the team that Micko would have built around a younger Hughie…

1 Like

Good show, not great watching a man get older, it’s a pity.

Younger Hugh, Mick Lawlor, Sweeney, Conway, Goggy, Fitzy. Beano was already coming back from two bad injuries at that stage on 03 and the horror leg break was around the corner v Tyrone. Doyle, Barney, Dempsey, Lalor, Turley, etc would all still have been around too.

You’d have been missing Ross, but he’d have gotten a lot of the minor squads ( to call them development squads is hilarious, there was little or no development squads, it was an urban legend) finest out the gate before some had already been squandered.

Ifs, buts and maybes mind you. Twas what it was.

that Paddy Cullen lob never gets old

3 Likes

Micko is not short of confidence

1 Like

They don’t show it half enough

1 Like

Rte have shown it more times than the Angela’s. I’d say Paddy has a fair pain in his hoop watching it at this stage.

That washing machine trick was ahead of its time.

2 Likes

he fucked over the galibhan with the Adidas stunt aswell

2 Likes