Midweek International Friendlies

Fuk sake Ballack, free header in box and he makes a hames of it :rolleyes:

Seb Veron, still pulling the strings, what a legend. See what can happen when he plays under a decent manager and not aul whiskey nosed cunts?

Crouchie turns the game for Ingerlung, 2-1 now, SWP. What sort of tard would consider betting against these fellas eh? The ol bulldog spirit will not be quietened.

3-1 CROUCHINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Germany lose 0-1 to Diego’s Argentina.

Ah lovely Diego.

good draw for us tonight

time for lippi to cal you know who

Cassano. I concur.

Good win for the world’s greatest footballer past, present, future, ever. :clap:

whats up your ass these days?

:clap:

1-0 away to wales is fairly standard though

Zlatan is too focused on Barcelona to concentrate on meaningless friendlies NCC…He has his priorities straight…He must have a pain in his back from carrying them at this stage

Is Zlatan still on his self imposed exile or was he involved tonight? I’m not well up on the international game.

He will play competitive matches but doesn’t do sham friendly matches

what a legend

+1.

Zlatan, Bellamy and Totti - peas in a pod.

:clap:

Kris Boyd being interviewed on SSN now - comes across as a right gobshite.

Germany are 2-0 up on Ecuador after a matter of minutes :o

Hardly warrants the ostentatious, over the top, smiley, does it?

I’m quite smitten with that smiley.

It’s 4-0 after 24 minutes. Podolski(2), Bender(2).

:eek:

Was at Poland v Lichenstein friendly tonight. It was Jerzy Dudek’s last official match. Boniek made a presentation to him before the game and then the hero of Istanbul played the first 30 minutes. He got a great reception. He was replaced by Boruc who didn’t have to do too much. Poland won 2-0, not a great game. The Dortmund lads did not play. Footballing highlight of the evening was probably Lewandowski falling on his arse during the warm up.