Midweek International Friendlies

Some potentially decent games tonight…France V Spain and Germany V Argentina looking the stand out games

England take on Egypt no doubt mickee will be well up for that one, while Russia take on Hungary, Slovakia take on Norway might be worth keeping an eye on both are in our qualifying group

Rocko was thinking of having a cut off germany at 11/8, do they have close to full strength team out tonight

They do yeah. Expect

Adler - Boateng, Mertesacker, Tasci, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, Ballack - T. MĂĽller, Ă–zil, Podolski - Klose

Couple of youngish inexperienced defenders in Tasci and Boateng and two more young but excellent attacking midfielders in Muller and Ozil but that’s a good team.

Good stuff, think i will have a cut off the 4/6 draw no bet, as it is a friendly so it could well be a damp squib and end up in a 0-0 or 1-1 draw

Is Ozil the young Bremen lad???

He is yeah. Nice player.

Going on last time I saw him play, it’s hard to imagine any game Ozil is involved in ending up goalless anyway.

Personally I’d fancy the Germans to put the Argentine’s of Diego’s anarchic reign to the sword.

[size=“1”](cue nil all draw)[/size]

Anyone here ever been to Hampden? Strikes me as one of the shitest stadiums around, never seems to be any atmosphere?

Don’t mind watching that dross

http://www.iraqgoals.net/6631-germany-vs-argentina-.html

Was just flicking around the SKY to see whats on the TV. Think it was fucking Darius singing the anthem, jaysus…

Cheers for the link.

Just noticed, they’re booing Terry, ah lovely…

Oh dear, Matthew Upson…Good finish from Zidan though, he is a fine player

Baines and Brown as your full backs, jokeshop. Not much happening in Germany.

German defense far too high up the field there, great composure from Higuain all the same

Decent finish, goalie made his mind up.

I love Diego. I will fight anyone who goes against the great man.

Spain 2-0 up in paris

Boys, ignore anything Rocko says about Germany. His irrational love for the country clouds his judgement and he’ll also be on around World Cup time tipping them to win it and Klose or Podolski for top scorer.

hi puke,
sorry i was late to comment on this potentialy epic thread but i was down the fields chasing palistinians off my turf. :smiley:
i was tempted to back egypt at 10-1 but i didnt,
typical of bookmakers ahowing egypt no respect, maybe after the first half now premiersip lovers will begin to realise there is more to african football than the ridiculosly overhyped ivory coast who lost again tonite to korea and the ikes of nigeria.
the technical skill of egypt is immense and their movement off the ball superb

The legend of Ahmed Hasan of egypt who is tonite winning his 173rd cap goes on, i think he is with either perennial african champions league winners Al Ahly or Zemelek in cairo.
i am gutted these guys arent in south africa, their pitiful conquerers Algeria are getting tonked tonite by serbia who will suprise a few in RSA.

i just made a few pound backing israel who won 2/0 at 3-1 in romania, barda and benayoun scoring.

:o

Crouchie is a beast of an Intl goalscorer.

:rolleyes:
they are what they are

Tard