Miguel Delaney - wanker

Has anybody signed up to the athletic?

It would be great if this finishes off joe.

1 Like

I have been an member of the US version for around 18 months. The content is excellent on NFL, i have posted some of the articles on here.

I am hoping some of the football stuff trickles across as they have some good general football stuff already.

2 Likes

Oh right i didn’t realise it was an American company.

Yip, started in America 2 or 3 years back as a subscription service after there was a heap of sports journalists laid off.

I just checked and I see a heap of football stuff now up on the American version.

@Bandage

There is a dedicated journalist for all things Celtic who will be writing five to seven articles a week about them

Kieran Devlin is a football journalist and Celtic fan originally from and now returned to Glasgow after a seven-year loan spell in England. He’s appalled British football will never hear a Salomón Rondón chant to The Crystals ‘Da Doo Ron Ron’

1 Like

I think I’ll subscribe. There is a 50% off deal at the moment on the annual sub. Not sure how long that offer will last though.

Works out at about 27 euro for the first year.

1 Like

Neil Custis is absolutely seething.

1 Like

woof woof and woof again
Surely James Horncastle is involved with this?

1 Like

The German chap is involved anyway

@Rocko is irked that they signed up a few fan site bloggers for Celtic and jocko football while signing likes of Daniel Taylor and Michael Cox to cover England. He’s therefore forbidden me from subscribing.

1 Like

I subscribed myself. I’m not blown away by anything I see on it yet. The American content does seem better. The Celtic articles so far are harmless musings.

:anguished:

Do as I say, not as I do.

1 Like

I think sorting out Celtic TV access should be a higher priority for you than The Athletic.

1 Like

He’s like a lad who stayed up all night Sunday drinking brandy then let it all out on Monday morning

Getting that message out there now is one way to unsettle them all. Coz no fucking chance they are getting it and they are now all paranoid they undersold themselves and are getting fucked over

Joe is free. No fear of it Id say

The time he got fleeced for a few grand by a Russian hotel was one of the great twitter episodes.

2 Likes

What was that about.

Surprised I must say by the level of interest on here in the musings of a range of EPL journos Iv never heard of

1 Like

I know how you feel. He told me yesterday I’m not allowed sign an 18 month internet subscription.
Would you consider abusing @Rocko on Twitter until you get the sack?

1 Like