Miguel Delaney - wanker

Look at this arseholes twitter: “and a lot of people tragically don’t like the travelling community, and have a prejudice against them.”

2 Likes

I stopped following this cunt yonks back. He’s a proper wanker — think’s he’s really clever and cant stand being challenged.

He’s a total arsehole. He’s after really Pissing me off.

1 Like

Wooly has his number

Colm parkinson is making a complete tit out of himself also and seems to have no understanding of how polls work.

1 Like

A lovely bit of chain pulling by the FOTF, Miguel is seething

Lads getting riled over the next president of Ireland :joy:

2 Likes

This is a dry run if your man Bolsonaro gets elected in Brazil . The snowflakes would go nuts .

He’s a bad cunt. No one dies if Casey gets in.

Bolsonaro wants every Brazilian to have a gun. As it stands you’d get cut pretty easy on the Copacabana after dark but you’re unlikely to get shot.

There’s a YouTube channel callled active self protection and it features some savage shootouts from Brazil. That fucking place is the wild fucking west.

https://youtu.be/S4ebuv-QSeI

See also, this cunt

The running theme is that him, Ewan and dion all Dinny dependant people which in reality makes them Irelands, and Belo horizonte, worst people

4 Likes

75% of the Oirish electorate didnt vote for michael twee, pompous arseholes like this represent the 25% who did.

1 Like

Ewan and Miguel together will liberate Brazil.

1 Like

The pinko papers in England were utterly in thrall to US women’s soccerballl team .

Miguel and the rest of the journos are seething over not getting invited to write for the athletic.

3 Likes

It’s gas. The seethe is palpable.

A load of them have been mocking and feigning indifference to their colleagues tweeting en masse about joining The Athletic

A load of them tweeting things like…

“Delighted to announce that I’m…buying a coffee on my way back to the office” etc etc.

4 Likes

People are tweeting they were offering 120k a year to journalists? That jack pitts brooke is a right little tulip and was one of delenays fanboys so maybe there has been a falling out.

I clicked on one of Delaney’s articles earlier but it was almost unreadable in the independent website. Gave up after a paragraph, horribly designed.