Ming the Merciless

My country?

No, he couldn’t.

The Spanish Ming Flanagan is flying it. Going to be a major factor in next year’s election by all accounts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podemos_%28Spanish_political_party%29

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/06/pablo-iglesias-indignado-podemos-spain

his wife is very sick so he is looking after the kids and is only attending the important events

his wife was pregnant when he got elected, pregnant is not an illness. simply this con artist found the time to run an election campaign but cant find it to actually go to work afterwards.

Could he not hire an Au Pair, pal?

It’s not easy to have 3 houses and an au pair, pal.

Ming does not live in a House in Brussels kid, he commutes from the Flying Pig hostel in Amsterdam. That is some spot for the Herb.

she is ill.

Show some empathy for a man with a sick wife please

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1081822, member: 80”]she is ill.

Show some empathy for a man with a sick wife please[/QUOTE]

i have empathy for him having been there but i think he should go to work or resign

Mick Wallace is a teacher.

Jaysus Harry I spent many an early morning hogging the pool table with a reefer in tow. Great days

I fucking love that place. :clap::clap:

Glasagausban would you care to explain what is dumb about the above post?

Do you think public representatives should be free to stay at home over a prolonged period because a family member may be ill?

What illness are we talking about here?

Note as a recent example of the norm in public life that Michael Noonan soldiered on as Finanace Minister for over a year before his wife died.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1081870, member: 234”]Glasagausban would you care to explain what is dumb about the above post?

Do you think public representatives should be free to stay at home over a prolonged period because a family member may be ill?

What illness are we talking about here?

Note as a recent example of the norm in public life that Michael Noonan soldiered on as Finanace Minister for over a year before his wife died.[/QUOTE]

did he have young kids to look after at the time?

Did ‘Ming’ have young kids that might need looking after when he put his name forward to represent the people?

what, people should refuse jobs on the off chance that their partners might get sick? nobody would work then

in what way is she sick/ill?
people should not apply for jobs if they are not fully committed to working, there are plenty of public service roles out there like protesting/marching etc that can be done part time while you are on the dole and you can turn up when and if you want depending on whether your wife is a bit nauseous or your car needs a service or your dog needs walking

Flanagan is a a lazy chancer, like all pot heads

That’s extremely retarded.