Ming the Merciless

Legend. Ireland needs a parliament of independents.

We can discuss running Ned when we go drinking.

Ming was happy enough to obfuscate, evade the truth and lie about his penalty points. Sounds an ideal man to be an Irish and European politician.

What’s this about?

And none of us are flawless. He is articulate, intelligent, has balls and is half mad. He is just what we want.

He is an idiot who lies when it suits him.

He is far from an idiot anyway, so this (and the lack of an example) indicates you are talking ass.

No. Try on you tube for his performance in the dail when, after pontificating at length about penalty points being wiped off, it transpired that he had happily had a couple of his own cleared. The lies and bluster were those of an idiot of the highest order. I have nothing against him, but he was clearly disingenuous and pathetic. I have no axe to grind, but if you find the appropriate footage you will agree.

THIS FLANAGAN CUNT IS TURNING OUT TO BE SOME BULLSHIT ARTIST, ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATES OF ABSENCE IN THE EU

jeez, @caoimhaoin really made a fool of himself in this thread

Aboy Ming. Mugged the EU right off. Good and proper.

Fuck off with your penalty points, we are talking politics here, not tit for tat one upmanship that the Dail has run on since its inception- You are what’s wrong with this country.

Ming and Mick Wallace are templates for what will happen with Greece. Elected on the back of anti government sentiment but when given power they’ve not got a bulls notion what to do.

Mick Wallace has done the state outstanding service in exposing Alan Shatter and Martin Callinan.

As opposed to who?

What power, you ape?

@Mac wants teachers, doctors and farmers to run his country.The typical head down don’t cause a fuss muldoon type.

What a roaster.

The only thing Ming ( :rolleyes: ) has ever mugged off is a bag of herb. For that achievement I applaud him :clap:.

Bar that he is a gimp. A political gimp.

He could have exposed him handily enough without being elected as a TD though mate.