Mircosoft 2007 Programmes

I use a lot of excel and word and I cant feckin get used to the 2007 version at all. Especially excel. What does everyone else think of the new versions? I suppose they are better than the old ones just a matter of getting used to it i dunno.

Takes a bit of getting used to but once you get used to the new ribbons it is much better and user friendly IMO…

It can be a bit of a cunt as I have office 2003 on the laptop and 2007 in college and it can fuck up the lay out when switching between the two…

[quote=“The Puke”]Takes a bit of getting used to but once you get used to the new ribbons it is much better and user friendly IMO…

It can be a bit of a cunt as I have office 2003 on the laptop and 2007 in college and it can fuck up the lay out when switching between the two…[/quote]

Im the same Puke. I dont know of any sites where you can download 2007 for free either and I dont fancy paying for it.

the puke = a prick while u explore

This should be a help.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC102128621033.aspx?ofcresset=1

From a geek point of view Exchange 2007 is a fucking pain in the hole. Joke of a program.

Can’t get used to the office apps eother, but that said I have rarely used them. Have a copy of Office 03 here and that gets put on everything.

Thanks mac…I try my best