Missing members

Following on from the success of the missing persons thread I was just wondering where some of the members of this board have disappeared to…

Mairegangaire and Jugs both disappeared around the same time, I wonder did they elope?

Young Gavin and Tiger have been very quiet recently…

KIB has upped and left, he didn’t e mail me yet but I remain confident that he will return…

Tipptops seems to be keeping a very low profile, but he is probably posting on here under another username;)…

Rintintin left after getting a torrent of abuse from some mong from wexford…Hopefully he can be brought back and the mong banned…

Any one else that is missing in action?

[quote=“The Puke”]Following on from the success of the missing persons thread I was just wondering where some of the members of this board have disappeared to…

Mairegangaire and Jugs both disappeared around the same time, I wonder did they elope?

KIB has upped and left, he didn’t e mail me yet but I remain confident that he will return…

Tipptops seems to be keeping a very low profile, but he is probably posting on here under another username;)…

Rintintin left after getting a torrent of abuse from some mong from wexford…Hopefully he can be brought back and the mong banned…

Any one else that is missing in action?[/QUOTE]

i think i put a decent theory about what happened young gavin on the KIB thread

KIB was going to the villa game the other day- he nust be itching to write a match report

Boxty hasnt been seen in a week. hope the poor fella is alright

he is on holidays…lanzarote IIRC

[quote=“The Puke”]Following on from the success of the missing persons thread I was just wondering where some of the members of this board have disappeared to…

Any one else that is missing in action?[/QUOTE]

In fairness it’s no wonder fellas won’t post here when lads start trying to reveal there real life identities.

Will you ever go missing for a while? Have you ever been to Amsterdam? I hear they’ve lovely canals. I’m sure if i had a whiparound here we could scrape together the cost of a one way ticket for you in no time.

kylie fan seems to have disappeared too after his high profile entrance

I can’t even remember who these members are.

PM please.

:thumbsup:

bad form alright, whatever about The Dunph setting up that dating page for flano, that was only hi jinx compared to what happened to poor rintintin

:clap:

No need. Basically artfoley the mong found out tintins real life identity and posted up his name and a picture here one night. Very bad form.

Oh it was all fun and games when it happened to me. :clap:

why didn’t you take a stand like rintintin rather than crawl around like a bird on its belly:p

Take a stand and disappear?

Excellent. :clap:

I never said I approved of what happened you. Anyways I never thought Flano was a real person, more of a deity!

:clap:

Zapp Brannigan is one of my heroes…

Brannigan’s law is like Brannigan’s love, hard and fast!