Missing members

@ChocolateMice is no loss. Iv never heard or seen of any wanker who sleeps with a cat to be of any value.

10 Likes

@ChocolateMice will be back and take this thread to the cleaners. Be wide

@ChocolateMice is a busted flush.

1 Like

I liked it for a short while. Then I was only fond of it for a bit. Now, I’m nonplussed about the comment. That’s how I roll baby.

3 Likes

No one likes me here iron. Smark is giving out to me, tassoti is always liking posts
when someone is having a go off me. You withdrawing your like from me. har forever having a go off me. It’s all a bit too much for me at this stage. I find myself stuck in the middle with no friends.

Here’s the deal. Post a decent tune in the Angry Metal thread, and I’ll like it. @Fagan_ODowd will probably like it too.

In the meantime, your best bet is to register your cause with @glasagusban here:

3 Likes

I noticed a nasty undertone to a number of comments directed at Choco in the last few months-don’t blame him for staying away. He will always be a top, top poster as far as I’m concerned.

Whatever happened to Scrunchie?

2 Likes

Technically, you’d be more out on the edge as opposed to in the middle. Just sayin…

@Flano to be found on Twitter every weekend sharing pictures of his coffee making machine and his brunch in various Dublin eateries. It’s great to see the young man maturing before my eyes.

5 Likes

Link ?

He’s gone too pal.

Car crash hopefully

1 Like

:astonished:

3 Likes

@Monkey_Allen

Pal?

Where’s @caoimhaoin

Where is @Bean?

Someone must have robbed his sign again.

1 Like

He only posted a week ago mate.

Thats a long time between post for @caoimhaoin though. Not even a comment on the League finals yesterday.

Its peak time for Club Championships. The mans busy. Leave him be.