Missing members

Good for him.

I tried to quit recently as well, went well for a few weeks but when you’re drawn back in out of boredom it can be hard not to post, once you post you’re back in the cycle.

6 Likes

Oh dear

I know yeah, must try harder

I quit for a while there but no one noticed, so I had no option but to return

16 Likes

We noticed alright

4 Likes

It’s Saturday, he’ll be out wrestling with briars and dockens. He’ll probably post a picture of his neighbours 20 acre field adorned with beautifully aligned bales and claim to be exhausted. I have this fucker sussed…

8 Likes

I’m actually impressed that a lad at your time of day has the internet sussed

Certain aspects remain a sort of regimental. Difficulties yesterday in the e-mail section.
Will attempt an on-line car insurance payment next week. I’m a kind of a binary sort of guy - it works or it don’t. The red mist rolls in then and everything, dogs, cats, goats come into the crosshairs… It’s a dangerous place.

6 Likes

You’ve a great gra for the farming man. I’d say when you shake the hand of a man whose skin is cut by briars you feel a certain kinship.

1 Like

If you need some help booking a Ryanair flight, I’m your man!

1 Like

I’ve had many altercations with briars, thorny hedges and barbed wire in my time. I’ve also felled the occasional Christmas tree ( Helmut my neighbour has 10 acres, wouldn’t miss the odd wan). I’ve never gotten reefed by the noble fir as Bailey says happened him. He’s not much use at killing turkeys either. He’s guilty as fuck as things stand but it’s only at the 1st water break.

6 Likes

That’s a very weak post

Have you heard of an immersive experience called Excel? It’s utterly mundane and absolutely terrifying at the same time. It’s like Microsoft word only you surrender an even bigger chunk of your soul every time you interact with it.

1 Like

Jesus, I’ve heard of it and seen it referenced here. I’ll pass on it as I’d envisage it would have the same effect on me as being told to drive a brand new Bentley from Dublin to Ballinamore - terrifying but wildly exciting.
Your consideration is appreciated.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats exactly it. Fellas think Bailey had cuts and scrapes from felling a Christmas tree. Even when I was a whipper snapper with my dads tree business did I not incur abrasions. Now if he was to throw himself into a whitethorn hedgerow it might be believable. He turned up at Christmas day swim showing less skin than what a burqa would reveal.

3 Likes

What’s the story with @Thomas_Brady did he blow the wifes trust fund on Bonfire and Dodgycoin?

Which one was he?

The guy who sent pictures of his ding dong to a local Councillor.

6 Likes

He’s still waiting for @Fran to confirm the rules.

1 Like

the lad that said Italian football was shit?

he cant come back after this

2 Likes