Missing members

Why did he leave?

Yanited lost

Sure they lose every other week. 11 times so far this season. What was so upsetting about this loss?

3 Likes

I think it was the cement bag that broke the camel’s back.

He hasn’t marbles to stay away, he’ll rebrand & return.

This did the trick……

Gas we’ve not had one regular quit in the LOI thread. Ye English association soccer types are gas.

2 Likes

The Limerick fellas just stopped talking about soccer instead

1 Like

Some lads like dishing out the licks but are afraid to take the peck on the cheek in return.

1 Like

Me man threatens to disappear the week before the Liverpool game, Christ that’s as bad as the way dodgy keeper abandoned Munster, Limerick soccer and united when things started going bad

When things got tough for Gordon Elliot the horsey set hid behind a bush for a few months till the dust settled too

2 Likes

Tis no wonder the English ruled them with 8 lads with sticks in Dublin castle

Where did that absolute prince of a poster @Malarkey go. He was some bollox- opinionated, relentlessly stubborn, wordy, longwinded and defiant. We’ve a bad habit of under-appreciating these lads when we have them.

1 Like

He posted 2 days ago ffs

1 Like

I feel his loss deeply, bigly deeply

1 Like

A lot of Man Utd posters missing tonight

6 Likes

I miss @Boxtyeater

The greatest poster of the modern internet era (in forums focused on rural Ireland)

22 Likes

Oh they’re here alright.

An awful loss to the place. He would have had a great yarn of Christmas goings on no doubt

He was undoubtedly one of my greatest admirers…you literally can’t buy that sort of affection

1 Like