Missing members

The self absorbed prick will head down to ‘Noelie’’ in the morning, pick up a bit of prime beef on special and post a picture of it before he feeds it to his kids.
He’s a one trick pony. It’s the only means of reply he has.

2 Likes

Did you give feedback through the appropriate channels?

:open_mouth:

Do you really believe a weasel like him would make it out of the city unscathed with the shite he carries on with?

Of course not. I waited until you inevitably got cheeky with me and then hit you with it on the INTERNET. Now wind your neck back in and know your place mate.

It’s not a walking tour, you simple cunt.

1 Like

You fucking mug, I know the city far better than the likes of you. Typical bollix that grew up in the likes of the South Circular Road and thinks he’s from Moyross ffs…

I really don’t know what to believe anymore, kid.

Stage 10 rattled here :joy:

You know nothing, literally. FOAD.

1 Like

eh, we’re playing MNF in two hours you cunt

:joy: :joy: Destroyed you, you fucking mug. You won’t sleep a wink seething that some fella on the Internet thinks your beloved tour project is pure shit. Easy pickings.

It is pure shite. I’ve long moved on. Are you that simple you think people get worked up over the internet :grin:? That’s more a reflection on you, pal. I’d say you’re the type of simple cunt that gets giddy about what you said to lads on tfk… you weirdo.

You don’t get worked up over the INTERNET?

Sorry… should I be putting internet in caps? i.e INTERNET

Sure mate… And this post doesn’t scream ‘I am seething’ at all!! :joy:

I didn’t even do the tour! Some of you amateurs are too easy… :joy: :sunglasses:

:rollseyes:

It’s not a tour.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/jtndShj8Hr0

I wish I had a username that could be shortened to an acronym like that

rebrand