Missing People In Ireland

Looks like a young Gary Lineker

1 Like

Does actually

I was bad with the nerves

11 Likes

What’s the story with this chap? Did he go off up into a log cabin with a young one for two months or what?

Kinvara lads have a nasty habit of disappearing off the face of the earth…:bomb:

1 Like

Quare hawks the Kinvara lads are! I had a french teacher one time from that vicinity, mad for beating lads. One day in class he was behind me and for something harmless enough he gave me a punch in the back of the head. My face bounced off the desk bursting my nose. Says he to me “are you all right”, says I to him, “shur I’ll be grand”. Different times.

3 Likes

He didn’t bate you half enough you cunt :person_fencing:

5 Likes

That’s what me auld fella said when I got home.

6 Likes

Nobody knows, everyone surprised he turned up alive. Nice to have a happy ending to one of these stories for once.

6 Likes

Be an excuse to light the bonfire anyhow.

2 Likes

Very strange … a bouncer overheard her saying she was going home to Down … at that hour of the night with drink on board and he just shrugged it off?

The helicopter has been out up here mate

fucksake.

In fairness, what did you expect the bouncer to do?

Ask her is she alright … where her friends were and how she intended to get home… I dont expect him to take her hostage but i’d certainly check on her state of mind in that situation… would have taken all of 30 seconds

He’s a bouncer not a social worker. Carlingford is thronged with stags/hens every weekend. I’m sure he’s heard people say all sorts and I’m not really sure how her saying she was returning home should have rang any alarm bells for him. How was he to know where she was staying or what her plans were? Ensuring ng she was alright should have been the responsibility of all her friends that were with her not some random bouncer in a pub.

6 Likes

You’re saying he couldnt take 30 seconds to see if she was coherent? are you a bouncer?

For all the bouncer knew she could have been getting a lift back home with other half.

2 Likes