Missing People In Ireland

I’ll laugh at most things ben, but i draw the line at poking fun at the dead (or possibly dead)…

Been missing from the forum all day (pun intended) so it’s fairly intriguing to see a tie at the top at the moment.

Sure Charlie Haughey is dead and we make fun of him the whole time.

I voted for Other namely Phillipe Senderos who went missing last Tuesday.

Seriously though, I have a top 3. In reverse order:

Number 3 - Mary Boyle. Think that’s her name anyway, disappeared up north, Donegal I think in the 70s. She was only a kid. Strange thing to happen at the time and a long time for her family to be left wondering. Think they had a record of a paedophile in the greater area at the time but couldn’t pin it on him.

Number 2 - Trev. Bloke just like any one of us comes out of Coppers locked, never to be seen again. Makes you think. Also intrigued about the couple caught on CCTV behind him that night who never came forward. Some kind of Fred and Rose West maybe? Surely then they’d have found it easy to pick up more young lads from there since? Even as easy as Jugs picks up STDs from fat chicks in there.

Number 1 - Jo Jo Dullard. Said on here before that the Crimeline on her disappearance frightened the wits out of me.

The Mary Boyle case is extremely sad. She followed her uncle across the fields who was dropping a ladder back to a neighbour. He told her to go back to the house because it was dangerous but she never made it back. Any time I have seen her mother interviewed she looks in absolute bits. She said that she has prayed and prayed for her return. She wouldn’t even discuss the posibility of her abduction as ‘that would kill me altogether’. She said that she heard about this Robert Black fella but does not want to think about it. I tell ya watching her talk would make you feel bad about having a thread like this…

Black apparently has cooperated with cops in order to build up a profile of a possible Maddie abductor but has refused to answer anything on the disappearance of Mary Boyle…

The worst I have ever heard was the guy who says that he saw a girl running barefoot from a car around the area and time where Jo Jo Dollard went missing only for some guy to run after her and drag her back in - and he thought it wasn’t important at the time…

These cases attract all sorts of freaks though.

Around the time of the Livingstone case there was a Crimeline special on her death. The Gardai wanted to talk in particular to a Gerry who phoned up and said he saw a man fleeing the scene.

Turns out that Gerry was a local conartist who I’d know a bit and he’s fucked up enough to invent what he saw. Arsehole kind of fella who’s screwed loads of people over but he was named in the paper last week when they were talking about the investigation again because he had been an important witness for a while but when they looked into him they found out he’d lied about being a witness to other stuff before. Don’t know how you deal with arseholes like that.

I too remember Crimeline making reference to the girl running barefoot from a car a couple of years after Dullard / Dollard went missing. I also recall reading her sister saying she’s adamant she was abducted by a local farmer in the Moone / Castledermot area and is buried on his land. They’ve used all kind of psychics in desperation to try to find her.

I can identify with Deely a bit too. I think AIB was his first job out of college and he was only 22 or something. It was the night of his Christmas Party and he was obviously locked. I would have staggered home hammered many’s a time at that age after going to town on a free work bar and then wondering how the fook I even got home the next day and I guess many of you would be the same. The last sighting of him was on cctv near Haddington Road just off Baggot Street and that’s very near the canal. That’s where I would imagine he ended up but surprised his body’s never been found.

Like your man from Newcastle who rang the cops saying he was the Yorkshire Ripper and as a result they focused their search in the area leaving Sutcliffe to continue his killing spree in Leeds. Turns out your man was just some loner in a flat…

What an absolute fook…

See they’re looking for Philip Cairns in a golf course in Rathfarnham today. A woman has apparently told Gardai that she recalls seeing a “grave-shaped mound” on the golf course around the time the boy disappeared. And she only mentions it now?

Was that around the time she dug a grave shaped hole in that general area I wonder?

I heard you can get into awful trouble on the 16th out there all right.

Just after reading back through this thread, brings back all the memories of hearing of these cases, truly sad stories. I voted Jo Jo but for the same reason as Bandage said above, the Deeley one always scared teh fook out of me. Stumbled around Dublin plaster many manys a time when younger and mroe foolish.

As an aside, how come making a joke about Uaneen Fitzsimons is unacceptable and making a poll about finding one missing Irish person is acceptable?

Who was it making the stink about it? KIB Man?

I voted for Cairnsy on this, I think, after seeing a doc on him, so I’ll be monitoring today’s dig with great interest.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]As an aside, how come making a joke about Uaneen Fitzsimons is unacceptable and making a poll about finding one missing Irish person is acceptable?

I voted for Cairnsy on this, I think, after seeing a doc on him, so I’ll be monitoring today’s dig with great interest.[/QUOTE]

Who made the joke about Uaneen and who objected? I missed that?

To be fair Uaneens death did lead to some cracking songs on Music in Mouth.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Who made the joke about Uaneen and who objected? I missed that?

To be fair Uaneens death did lead to some cracking songs on Music in Mouth.[/QUOTE]

Front page in Rock’s preview of Bochum v Hannover. A few people gave out about it in the Weekend Betting thread from last weekend.

Weird thing on Cairns here:
http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/phillipCairns.htm

Abducted and sacrificed by satanists it seems. Golf-playing satanists.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Front page in Rock’s preview of Bochum v Hannover. A few people gave out about it in the Weekend Betting thread from last weekend.
[/QUOTE]

What a strange reference almost 9 years on from the incident!

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Front page in Rock’s preview of Bochum v Hannover. A few people gave out about it in the Weekend Betting thread from last weekend.

Weird thing on Cairns here:
http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/phillipCairns.htm

Abducted and sacrificed by satanists it seems. Golf-playing satanists.[/QUOTE]

After reading that shite, I’d say he gave Austin Currie a fair pain in his hole. What a raving lunatic.

She’s not (or wasn’t).

[quote=“Flano”]I was thinking along those lines too Benny. Which one of them is most shaggable? Deely isn’t my type as he is too masculine looking.:stuck_out_tongue:

Can we get pictures to go with the selections?[/QUOTE]

[quote=“Thrawneen”]As an aside, how come making a joke about Uaneen Fitzsimons is unacceptable and making a poll about finding one missing Irish person is acceptable?

I voted for Cairnsy on this, I think, after seeing a doc on him, so I’ll be monitoring today’s dig with great interest.[/QUOTE]

This thread is a disgrace. God help the poor families involved and the smart arse comments from faceless cowards like Flano and BS hopefully wont come back to bite them in their shrivelled bollocks some day. Not to mention the cunt who set it up in the first place.

Your right Thrawneen, this isnt acceptable and neither was the ‘joke’ on Uaneen Fitzsimons. Whats next a poll on who our favourite Irish suicide was? Maybe Rock and Bandage are sieving through coroner reports as we speak looking for names and locations but hey its just for laughs right :clap:.

Watching programmes on the disappeared is frightening in the extreme, could happen to any one of us and maybe has already affected to someone close to a member of the forum. Lets hope this is the end of an unimaginable trauma for the Cairns family.

Lots of people on here left AFR because of the cuntish antics of the moderator and how ridiculously conservative the place went. TFK with threads like this and comments like Rock’s has gone the other way, far beyond what is acceptable and humourous to decent minded people. For someone to say on an internet forum -
Fiona Sinnott, don’t know her but her name suggests she’s shagable?? - is not funny in the slightest.

Good luck to all. Close my account.

bye KIB, you will be sadly missed