Mlb 2017

Take your pick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLeMPAXp6kA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eItTJehqMIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Jim3U8ylE

Iā€™m fucking sick of these Cubs cunts already.

1 Like

Theyā€™d put you off hoping Mayo ever win the all Ireland

Or Waterford.

Or LImerick

What a night.

Go Cubs

Unrale scenes, managed to get outside the stadium by going down Halsted instead of Addison. Cops had road blocks in place everywhere but just didnā€™t have the vehicles there to cover every gap.

4 Likes

@ChocolateMice stayed on Addison for a short stintā€¦ Addison and Milwaukee to be preciseā€¦ A flying visit, Tim?

The 91 series was possibly the best ever, great article about it in a recent sports illustrated. Delighted for the Cubs, chuckling away at some of the comment here which would remind you of yanks at a hurling match.

Victory parade down Michigan Avenue commences at 11am.

Few fans on the vodkas this morning as I breakfasted. It is going to be a good day.

There arenā€™t too many people who can say theyā€™ve experienced what 108-year-old Hazel Nilson has.

Sheā€™s a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan who has been alive for each of the last two World Series titles by the team. And on Wednesday night, she watched every pitch as the Cubs defeated the Cleveland Indians in extra innings in Game 7.

She grew up next to Wrigley Field in Chicago, according to New England Cable News, and carried her fandom with her to New Hampshire, where she now resides. NECN reporter Katherine Underwood had the honor of spending the night with Hazel, capturing every celebratory moment from the lifelong fan.

It was a day many Cubs die-hards were awaiting, but none were as patient throughout the process as Hazel. Now that the ā€œcurseā€ has been broken, she can finally rejoice.

1 Like

Now that the Mariners are rallying and King Felikks is dealing curveballs again (cc @Bandage youā€™re gonna love this post) time to bump this thread for our national pastime.

Fairly even so far except for the streaking Astros who have moneyballed their way to a quality line up. The Yankees are over performing on the back of hitting phenom Aaron Judge, the Sawks are hanging in there with a decent rotation but are missing Big Papiā€™s pop on offense. The Dodgers are very strong in the NL west (where SF are on a total bummer) and the Cubs seem poised for another extended run after the all star break. Iā€™d pick the Nats to take the NL though, crap shoot to who takes the AL but the Cleveland Indians can put last years misery behind them and take it all.

Please fuck off with this shit until at least the day after the AI hurling final is played (July 3 for Wexfort).

Ah here bro you are living within driving distance of two storied ballparks yet found yourself inquiring whether you should watch that muck boganball on the aussie rules thread. Youā€™ve clearly taken leave of your senses.

Youā€™d have to pay me good money to go watch the Giants this season. 10-1 tonight. My beloved Aā€™s are in Chicago, will be going to see them in a few weeks.

1 Like

@anon7035031 have you ever been to Cupertino? I know a chap working there and was thinking of popping over for a visit. Would it be a nice place?

Nice easy read on Houstons approach

I know it well, worked down there for years. The whole South Bay is a bit bland, basically a bunch of suburban cities with no characterā€¦ but itā€™s a quick half hour spin over the hill on 17 to the coast (Santa Cruz, Aptos, Capitola) and 280 up the peninsula to San Fran is very scenic. Traffic is an absolute bitch and not just at rush hour.

1 Like

You can get an MLB premium subscription for 20 dollars today on offerā€¦ MURICAā€¦ best app and online sports subscription by a mile