MLB 2019

I’m considering a two week ban

1 Like

I was at this one

2 Likes

Wild card winners over the Brewers; knocked out the Dodgers & now go 2 - 0 on the Cardinals.

Washington Nationals are 2 games away from the World Series.

1 Like

Nationals closed out a 4-0 series win with a 7-4 win over the Cardinals. They scored the 7 runs in the first innings.

Mariners left as the only team to have never made the world series also with the longest playoff drought in major sports

The World Series is coming to the Nations capital for the first time since the Washington Nationals/Senators (they used both names at the time) took on the New York Giants in 1933.

2 Likes

Yankees on the brink now. 3-1 down.

1 Like

Extreme moneyball (Astros) v the hot streak (Nats) as the fall classic gets underway in half an hour. Max Scherzer v Gerrit Cole.

Too much hitting in Houston, im gonna say sweep

Delighted to see Seattle doing shit. Keep em down I say

1 Like

Nationals routed the Astros 12-3 in Houston last night to take a 2-0 lead. The sweep is on - for Washington.

Can the redskins cover the spread tonight?

Its a funny old game dan. Is AJ Hinch a prisoner of stats? He pinch hit cherinos his catcher for no gain then saw verlander who had been ticking along nicely fall apart in the new battery. Followed up by a clearly injured reliever in pressly saw a 2-2 tie turn into an 8-2 deficit in one inning.

The Astro’s win 1-4. 2-1 to the Nationals

1 Like

Game 6 tonight, if you ignore the first two warm up games the astros are about to sweep as i predicted. In other news

World Series 7th game decider tonight.
Nationals win 7-2 in Houston.

All six games won by the road team and justin ‘i wanna be in Cooperstown’ verlander has now lost in 6 of his 7 world series starts

Washington win the World Series. All 7 games won on the road.

Apparently it’s the first time across the three sports of baseball, basketball and hockey in 1,400 odd 7 series match ups that all 7 have been won by the road team.

Replay on BT ESPN now. Top of the eight = unreal tension.

1 Like