More GAA Shame

Exactly

Neighbours are highly critical of the owners of the house, the GAA, for not engaging with them over the years.

“There’s no due diligence done and now we have ended up with a murderer living beside us,” they said.

“The GAA are a community organisation but they forgot about our community,” said another resident.

The GAA did not respond to requests for comment.

They’ll have to go

Tis slim pickings when the GAA shame in 2 consecutive stories is the GAA/GAA figures housing asylum seekers.

Give it time, Tis the season

1 Like

Fellas are getting impatient

The lashing out is a sad but necessary by product of quarter final eliminations

1 Like

It wont need to be encouraged, a few reports already from around Leinster of aggro during and after games now we’re into Leinster comps. It’ll be skin and hair the next few weeks

Eh, a ref was assaulted on Sunday

1 Like

I’d leave that one off pal, it’s a sad story.

1 Like

Makes it all the more confusing why lads are having a go because asylum seekers are being provided accommodation - you would wonder about some fellas.

Hearing there’s more to come on this one :eyes:

Don’t know if this has been brought up elsewhere. I usually can’t stand this fella but stumbled upon this. Shameful proposal by the GAA.

https://fb.watch/oek4Fk1jSG/

1 Like

Who’s the brains behind this proposal? You’d imagine the incoming president will shoot it down to win a few handy plaudits early on

1 Like

Dunno the fuck lad. As I said I stumbled on it. Threw it up here to see if anyone else knew of it. Whats the point in the Paudie Butlers and Martin Fogartys of this world if this is the end result?

Longford, Leitrim and Louth are the brains behind this. They suggested it.

I can sort of see their point. The county sides are relatively not very good, get beaten, and questions the setup, so the county board has to stump up more money which they either don’t have or don’t want to spend.
It’s the price of the average county setup now is shocking.

If that’s the case, get rid of the majority of football teams as they get beaten too.

A friend messaged Martin Fogarty about it two days ago and it was the first he heard about it. He replied saying the top brass don’t give a fuck about hurling and hurling development

1 Like

Laois, Leitrim, Wickla, Cavan, Longford be fucked altogether