More GAA Shame

is there an ignore function on TFK - there are a number of people that dont add value to threads

I’ll get one of the work experience guys to look into it.

Everyone has an Ignore List on their User CP menu.

He’s no Gary Twigg, thats for sure.

Former Wexford hurler and current Sunday game panellist - I’m surprised someone with your in-depth knowledge of all matters GAA wouldnt know this.

But if you put someone on “Ignore” they’ll be free to give you absolute lackery, which you’ll be oblivious to, for everyone else’s amusement…?

Hmmmm…:smiley:

I put on the ignore setting once to see what the craic is and it is a waste of time, that persons post still appeasr when quoted by others…

Pure jokeshop

[quote=“The Puke”]I put on the ignore setting once to see what the craic is and it is a waste of time, that persons post still appeasr when quoted by others…

Pure jokeshop[/QUOTE]

That’s how you saw the quote from the fat headed lad on Sheedy yeah?

no, would you believe it was actually my good buddy NCC I put on ignore…

I’m proud of you at how much you’ve grown as a person pukey.

Many in Armagh once thought All-Ireland minor winner Robbie Tasker could produce a cutting edge for their county senior team, but instead he ended up producing a cutting edge on a taxi driver’s neck.

So did the incident happen in the North or the South? Says he picked him up in Dundalk but the trial is in the North? I know they are close obviously. Can a taxi driver cross international borders with a passenger?

Yes

South Armagh ???

Tasker is an absolute headbanger, I’m not at all surprised about that.

Two fine young men. Found guilty I believe

Fight at u8 blitz between parents in Cork at weekend…what a shower of spastics

True Gaels

Awful when families wash dirty linen in public .

Heard as much. Tramps.