More GAA Shame

That famous article makes him look like an unbelievable Walter Mitty type. A complete and utter liar. And that his lies get peddled as being true in some sort of defence of him is ridiculous.

Being famous isnt an excuse either to being a lying thieving scumbag. Which is what he is.

He courted the media and played on it as much as he possibly could. Hard to have sympathy for him being “hounded” when he went out of his way to create a name for him to be considered famous. You take fame with its good and bad. You dont have to like it and it doesnt make it right, but you know what comes with the territory.

Again, none of that excuses him being a robbing cunt.

5 Likes

“I’m just a humble amateur hobbyist” - all at the same time he was trying to get every penny he could out of it.

2 Likes

100%

1 Like

Preying on people using a disease that’s probably hit nearly every family in the country in some way is the absolute height of cuntishness. The only lads worse than him are the Console and Angela Kerins type crew but I’d have him fairly close to them

8 Likes

A real prick. When you listen back on that Ray Darcy interview, with hindsight he sounds even worse. People obviously doubted him at the time and he there giving the poor mouth and looking for more money to feather his nest. He was only a few weeks too late for a big cunt off showdown with his sister

Would Carey have been kown as a hungry cunt

Yes.

2 Likes

I have a feeling they’ll poll strongly this year.

5 Likes

It will take some new level of cuntishness to beat them I think

2 Likes

Have we ever had a couple/duo win the title

We could even be moved to consider a motion to replace a “darcy” of cunts with a “carey” of cunts.

22 Likes

Motion seconded.

Any objections?

3 Likes

Brilliant idea :clap:

1 Like

I’ll defer to posters with a longer presence here than I @Massey

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

None

Motion passed.

A Carey of cunts it is

2 Likes

This Azzopardi girl claimed to have worked at a company I used to work for ( she didn’t) and she sent emails and LinkedIn connection requests to a load of us. If I remember rightly they were begging emails, looking for dosh and she had all sorts of issues, bizarre stuff. Next thing she turns up in O’Connell St.
None of us had any idea who she was.

3 Likes
1 Like