More GAA Shame

I agree that the article was a bit bizarre.

1 Like

He is a way more serious commentator on the north than any serious commentator in RTE, thatā€™s for sure. He gets chucked off RTE for pulling Gregory Campbell on being a bigot.

Joe is a great fella

1 Like

Who will be revealed as the purveyor of porkies?

Apparently it might have been sent to a now ā€œdefunkedā€ email.

What role has Brolly on the Derry Co. Board?

I doubt he has any. He was claiming Derry wouldnā€™t be able to field a team in 2021.

This sounds like a loaded question

From his article yesterday, it appeared when he referred to ā€˜usā€™, it was the Derry county board, but reading it again I think he means Derry GAA as a whole.

1 Like

I read it as he was the member of the board

1 Like

Yeah, that was my reading of it.

We as inā€¦Derry GAA folk rather than specifically Derry County Board.

4 Likes

I imagine if Joe was in the DCB weā€™d know about it. Iā€™m disappointed here, spidey is usually more on the ball than this

Joe would have been against appointing Gallagher if he was on the county board ffs. For style of football reasons alone

1 Like

Joe would rather have a Colm Oā€™Rourke type hapless manager in there and Derry getting spanked in the Tailteann Cup than have a manager who plays defensive football and competes at the highest level.

1 Like

I believe he said as much. Its admirable. Joe is fighting for the soul of GAA, and Ireland. He is a great man.

2 Likes

Oddly enough Joe had been very quiet in his criticism of Gallagher in the past 18 months.

I doubt that

He savaged Gallagher for his first 12 months or so when the progress with Derry was very obvious. He went very silent after they gave Tyrone a good beating last year.

Iā€™ve a good pal living in Derry. Joe has been trying to curry favour with Gallagher and the players the last 12 months and theyā€™ve all blanked him.

4 Likes