More GAA Shame

He can engage in very petty and personal stuff with GAA people.

The attacks he made on McGeeney a number of years back were deeply personal and laden with mistruths that Jamie Clarke had to come out and correct, all because he didn’t like McGeeney.

I read an article where I think McGeeney called Joe a waste of talent to his face. Mighy have been a Joe or Kimmage article. But I dont think thats why Joe doesn’t like him. I think Joe objects to the commitment level modern intercounty now involves, which KM embodies really.

Which is grand.

Brolly going out and making up stories inferring that Jamie Clarke told him he wouldn’t play for Armagh due to McGeeney to support his dislike for McGeeney was out of order.

2 Likes

I like Joe but you’re dead right.

1 Like

Surely thats up to jamie

1 Like

Right up his guts by the sound of it

Fuck sake Genie.

The @Copper_pipe had this early doors

Good to see Cunningham’s feelings towards Kilcoo haven’t mellowed all these years later.

I dont think Kilcoo have a proper manager yet this year. I actually wouldnt put it past them to have Rory Gallagher in situ before the summer is out.

1 Like

Local GAA lads I hear. Obviously wouldn’t pay to go into a “soccer” stadium hence the abuse being outside the grounds.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2023/0526/1385906-cork-condemn-disgusting-abuse-aimed-at-stephen-bradle/

1 Like

Any comment from the cork city super fans on here?

1 Like

have you seen the video from the other angle

its outrageous, im surprised the refs dont strike

No, but as I said earlier, I would like to see it. The ref in question is very experienced.

1 Like

This fella has been been blackguarded. It’s no wonder the GAA have no referees

ill try and post it later

1 Like

That seems a bit innocuous to me. Looks like he was trying to skirt around the referee and make a line for the man with the ball.
Was there hassle between him and the ref before this?