More Rugby Shame

1 Like

Punch a young fella, knock him out, put him in hospital but brush the whole thing off.

What are they going to do with the Carlow pisser? Just drag the ā€œinquiryā€ out for a few months by which time his contact will have expired and they can say itā€™s not their problem any more?

Just a bit of high jinx.

Another tfk exclusive

1 Like

Nothing to see here. Just a man giving another man a bad concussion. Wonā€™t have any long term effects on his career in RUGBY anyway.

Happens the whole time. Didnā€™t Gavin Henson get ktfo outside a nightclub by his team mate?

Iā€™ve no idea who that is.

Fake tan Welsh full back

Iā€™m sure whoever he was, he got justice and no sweep sweepery was involved

Lots of changes in Ireland and rugby over the past 19 years but the Dublin rugby community have held onto some old values. I wonder did the Cook Islander throw the punch or is he the handy scapegoat like the Monaghan lad before him.

5 Likes

Not just Dublin. Sure another province let one of their players brothers take the fall for him so he could avoid a stint behind bars - allegedly.

1 Like

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/rugby-player-sean-obrien-girlfriend-16493540

The date went well until SeĆ”n said heā€™d give Sarah a tinkle.

3 Likes

I nearly wet myself laughing.

5 Likes

Diageo trying to pull the plug on Paddy Jacksonā€™s move to London Irish.

3 Likes

Fuck sake.
The same cunts that have made a living peddling misery and have poisoned generations.
Itā€™d make you want to vomit.

1 Like

Connacht outrage was heavily muted. Fucking hypocrites.

What happened to Coulson?

How many rapes have happened where their product was a significant factor?

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a hint.

Hes a nordy