More Rugby Shame

her mate should be arrested

https://10daily.com.au/news/sport/a190305dlb/nrl-player-tyrone-may-charged-with-sharing-sex-videos-without-consent-20190305

1 Like

More mop mop than sweep sweep

1 Like

It was funnier the first 17 times

4 Likes

Wow. Very snarly reply.

I only heard of 2 instances of this carry on . The laundry basket and cassidy’s Pub . Can you fill me in on the other 15 ?

1 Like

The rugby set leap in to defend O’Brien’s honour.

They are just gutted it wasn’t them he urinated on.

It wouldn’t have been. Sweep sweep then, it would’ve been slurp slurp

Looking forward to the thread

This is becoming an epidemic

Early reports suggested Small was arrested on two counts - one for indecent exposure and one for cardiac

2 Likes

Some laugh. Hopefully these will be fully contested and these ladies have to stand up in court and present their case.

1 Like

You’d imagine the GAA must face a lot of similar claims every year too.

You even see it at club level, subs and mentors stood behind the goals pucking the sliotars out. Balls raining in from the players out the field and frequently end up getting a belt of a sliotar in the head for your troubles.

They are being judged differently alright. If a member of the general public pissed on somebody in a pub they would be arrested and charged.

3 Likes

I read yesterday Cullen said they’d need minders when out. The hypocrisy of the cunt. Tis everyone else that needs minding to stop these entitled cunts pissing on them or assaulting them.

10 Likes

I heard they are hiring Twink to follow O’Brien around on nights out shouting “zip up your mickey”

3 Likes
1 Like