More Rugby Shame

We are the 1%

Iā€™m told that Oā€™Driscoll also dedicated his book to McClean, I dont know if thatā€™s true.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

cc @Copper_pipe

What exactly does @Copper_pipe have to do with this, please explain?

Whats this mate?

I hate highlighting it as he was a Shannon manā€¦ But he would have been a team mate of Halvey - and also Hayes, Foley, Galwey etc.

1 Like

One bedroom appt. Pretty sad state of affairs.

1 Like

Could Munster not spin this as another pharmaceutical mix-up? ā€˜He was given the wrong drugs by accident your honourā€¦ā€™

5 Likes

The same guy got off with a rape charge also -alleged hush money.

A few years back he used to mix with a few lads I know ā€¦ playing pokerā€¦ Heā€™d get the lads drunk and cheat. What an existence.

Utterly fucking grim.

1 Like

Is he guy who tied someone up?

1 Like

He seems like a neā€™er-do-well

Allegedly.

I bested him at Texas holdem wan nightā€¦ Before his deviancy was known to the world. He had an ace up his sleeve, but I had two up mine.

Reillys in Corbally I met this lad a few times. More of a complete bullshitter / Walter Mitty type than badass

Da Fuq you doing in there?

I donā€™t really know him at all but Iā€™d say youā€™re right ā€¦ Tho thereā€™s a few incidents to suggest heā€™s a dirty cunt also.

1 Like

Holy fuck.

He had a gaff in Farranshone for a while. I was only 18 or so and i ended up there night of the millennium. He was senior with Shannon so would have been really looked up to by many at the time. Was sound to me but was always a vibe of a bad egg off him.

Youā€™d remember him from your younger daysā€¦ He was on that great Shannon team.

I do indeed remember him. Lynch HATED him!

1 Like