More Rugby Shame

The list of scum out of Shannon is endless.

I don’t know how a gentleman like Mick Fitzgibbon ended up playing there.

(There’s also a thread on this a few pages back)

1 Like

High jinx.

RTT is now sticking up for the Cops :lol: Deary me

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 618990”]High jinx.

RTT is now sticking up for the Cops Deary me[/quote]

I always have puke. The police employ me as an auditor . I find weaknesses in their systems and exploit them just to show where they need to brush up on their training

Like in that movie Sneakers?

Yours in wondering if that was like in that move sneakers,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan, post: 618992”]

Like in that movie Sneakers?

Yours in wondering if that was like in that move sneakers,
GSH.[/quote]

Unfortunately I can say no more but just remember when you are out on those mean streets someone is always watching …and waiting.

Accused rapist blames drunken ‘blackout’ for his actions http://nyp.st/1vMr5YQ

A Brooklyn bartender says he didn’t mean to rape his Williamsburg roommate as she lay sleeping in bed — he was just so “blackout” drunk that he didn’t know what he was doing.

Lucas Hanahoe, 28, was so smashed when he got home from his job on July 10 that he got into his roommate’s bed and started having sex with her, his lawyer said in a note requesting bail that was released Tuesday in Brooklyn Supreme Court.

The lawyer added that Hanahoe suffered six concussions when he played rugby in Ireland.

The Ceelo defence in action.

I see the Ulster Wife worrier was a panelist on RTE Radio Rugby coverage today.

Who was that?

What next, getting a member of bandon rogbee to comment on a game

1 Like

Paddy “ the spy “ Wallace.

Wagons circled here by the rugby who’d rather bankrupt a grieving family than let the truth out.

Shameful stuff

That article is one sided bollox art. It was a tragedy, but you can’t judge events of yesterday fairly through the prism of today, and going after the school, and the ref, is unfair.

Whatever about the rights and wrongs of going after the school expecting anyone faced with such a serious accusation to just accept it is a bit silly.

Terrible situation and the father is a thoroughly alright sort. He has done a huge amount to move this issue forward

Officially recognised that rugby is high risk for necking pills

Rugby now second on Sport Ireland’s anti-doping test list

Looks like there was a lot of rugby bants going on in Cassidy’s on Camden Street recently.

1 Like

:popcorn:

Sounds like they were fairly pissed.

2 Likes

Story ?

A rugby player allegedly pissed on someone in the middle of the pub.

A rugby player who has previous for this type of bants

1 Like

Of the Leinster variety I presume … I’m sure throwing out the player’s initials would do no harm … Did the player have a little SOB for themselves when they realized they did wrong?