More Rugby Shame

Thatā€™s not messy. That is pure cuntish.

4 Likes

Could it be sexual assault? If it was a woman he pissed on heā€™d be in big trouble

1 Like

Nah ā€” they are like that from teen yearsā€¦ sense of entitlement and macho culture ā€” most of the biggest cunts I knew coming up were always rugger boys.

1 Like

Agreed.

Iā€™d say yer man was delighted to be talked down by Henshaw. Gobshite. If a lad pisses on you in a pub for craic, youā€™d want to be knocked out before youā€™d stop bating him

Seanie was reared on farms where it was common place to just piss in ditches whenever you needed to go and not to be worrying about toilets. When he gets drunk he just returns to his roots. The fucking idiot.

2 Likes

He seemed to be delighted with himself that he had the interaction with the Leinster lads.

Youā€™d do noā€™tin

Pissing on someone.

Big difference between pissing in a ditch and pissing on a human being in the middle of an enclosed building full of other human beings.

If you got it flaunt it!

Exhibit A - Rubby player supports rubby player being an all round wanker.

2 Likes

guys, letā€™s not cast aspersions on the pissee here. I canā€™t think of anything thatā€™s deserving of having another man piss on you.

Youā€™d be a brave man to have a pop at a 17 stone international athlete that is already obviously highly aggressive.

No good getting your chinos destroyed and ateing through a straw for a few months as well

9 Likes

They canā€™t hold their drink - hardly macho.

He wasnt holding his drink, he was holding his cock - thatā€™s the problemā€¦

In fairness, Iā€™m not sure Jamie lannister two handed could get through half that leinster squad to get at a lad. O Brien was likely semi comatose rather than malicious. Even if you could get at him, and were able to give him a few digs unanswered, to what end?

Sob is a lion, not just the run of the mill rugby player, a lion can do what he wants

I dont know what that means - But iā€™m a wolf and Iā€™ll shit in your hat when i see you.

2 Likes

this was pure alpha male bullshit. He wanted to show his dominance over the chap. Walking around without a top on shows you the frame of mind he was in. Insecure as fuck.

A man coming towards the end surrounded by his peers, wanting to show heā€™s still top dog.

Or it could be just a cultural thing in Carlaā€¦ fucking animals.

4 Likes

The fact he has previous shows where he is at ā€” thinks he can do as he wants, where he wants without repercussions.

1 Like