More Shame for the GAA #542568

Cork IRA travelling North to carry out executions

A couple of small riots

The rest is Northern Catholics getting attacked and badly treated

Little or nothing on Northern IRA Units efforts to help the cause and win their Independence.

You’ve just backed up my points 100%

You’re a holocaust denying disgrace. @Cicero_Dandi may have OCD but that doesn’t mean he’s wrong. Cunts like Conor Cruise O’Brien and yourself take a perverted pride in abandoning the northern nationalists but there comes a point where you’re just abandoning humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-CpZ6qtnjk

I’m talking about resistance. I’m aware people were killed in riots on the streets and there were murders. Not denying that at all ffs. What I’m saying is the only evidence of resistance for large parts of the conflict were minor protest riots. After the pressure put on by Collins and Barry and others to actually fight there was a small, quite a small, increase in IRA Activity but it was pretty pitiful in the grand scheme of things. IRA Units in the North did not do nearly enough, and that is being kind. Others would say they did relatively nothing

Ye abandoned the South and left them to fight the War of Independence on their own

That’s just a bare faced lie. You’re a free state traitor equivalent of Goebbels.

@Breaking_my_balls playing a blinder here. :smile:

1 Like

Oh yes I forgot, the Northern boys shot dead 2 Auxies and a few of them were arrested trying to play Football for Monaghan. Another time they confronted the B Specials. We shall never forget their efforts :rollseyes:

Get yourself educated.

The did as much as they could in the tactical situation.

Conditions were completely different to Cork for example, you can’t compare the two.

Also Tom Clarke was from Tyrone.

He needs to get an education first of all.

So what you’re saying is that you were fighting a rear guard action in your own back yard while expecting the outnumbered, the persecuted and the imprisoned at the vanguard to come to your aid.
Have you any more pathetic self-pitying tales of woe?

1 Like

You’re pretending you never said any of this now. You’re not worth bothering with.

Ulster nationalists are notoriously soft, that’s why the Brits had no problem rolling them over.

Sure Prince Charles was up in Omagh the other day and the local Taigs were lining the street to greet him.

Do you consider yourself a nationalist @Matty_Hislop.?

Who is ‘prince Charles’ - You lickspittle cunt.

1 Like

1 Like

He’s the one on the right.

Is he your Prince that you give him such a title? His name is Charles Windsor.

1 Like