More Shame for the GAA #542568

I didn’t bestow the title on him myself personally Bob.

2 Likes

yet you use it you soup taking quisling

I can see why you support a british army football club

I try and keep politics out of sport pal.

Is he your Prince? His name is Charles Windsor.

He’s not my prince, but he’s a prince all the same. That’s why all your Sinn Fein buddies are tripping over themselves to shake his hand.

I wouldnt expect someone of such low intelligence to gauge why politicians would meet dignitaries from other countries.

Gerry Kelly and Prince Charles are from the same country.

What country would that be?

Buy an atlas and look it up.

Next time you’re arranging the chairs for the pretend 'Ra lads at the Shinner meetings you should ask them why they all queue up to fawn over members of the British royal family. They love the house of Windsor.

Can you not name the country?

I can.

Off you go so and back up your claim that they are both from the same country.

It’s not a claim, it’s a fact.

A fact you cant back up it seems.

You’re a class act @Matty_Hislop. You’re congratulating yourself for having a border imposed on your own country while proclaiming the superiority of your version of nationalism.
You need to take a step back, scratch the surface of your own stupidity before trying to work out where your own country begins and ends.

No 'Rastooling bullshit can change the facts Bob. Both Gerry Kelly and Prince Charles are from the same country.

I’m dealing in facts Glen. I don’t like having a border on the island but the weakness of Northern nationalists is why we do.

You guys rolled over.

What country is that? It appears youre making stuff up.

You need to educate yourself.

Camilla has ye hopping like sausages in a pan .

1 Like