More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

If it lowers emissions that’s great. He can take a few cents off of the price of a litre of diesel then.

That story of the young Spanish girl allegedly attacked and raped in Dublin over the weekend.

The suspected guilty party is “known to gardai” and is due before the courts for other serious offences - but was out on bail. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The days of this crack are of course gone, but the snotty voice on the cunt videoing it makes me sorry they didn’t fuck a sod onto her bonnet

1 Like

And has been released without charge while a file is prepared for the DPP

It’d be laughable if it wasn’t so serious.

In fairness to the Guards - who get enough warranted flak - they are frequently over ruled by judges when it comes to bail for these toe rags despite strong Garda objections. Cunts allowed back out to roam the streets and commit more crimes.

Why can’t they just enshrine in law that a suspect for a serious crime can’t be granted bail if they’ve been convicted previously of other serious crimes? I know you’d have the Colm O’Gorman types moaning about civil liberties and the rest of it though… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Leaving your wife in the maternity hospital for the next few nights for observation after a miscarriage and concerns that there may be a second eptopic one, and feeling stone cold useless.

Sorry for sharing something as personal, but she’s braver than me on this front and said I need to talk about it. Might as well say it to a bunch of relative strangers as anyone else.

She’s a city girl but my roaster behaviour has rubbed off on her. She asked me to bring her in a veg burger meal from supermacs.

The hurling, cycling, football and ball hopping with my e buddies can go shit in a hat for a few days

46 Likes

Sorry to hear that, cant even imagine the turmoil you’re both going through. Adulting can be a thorough cunt at times.

Take care pal. Do what you need to do. Ypu know where we are

I’ve been that soilder, pal.

Thinking of ye both.

1 Like

Very sorry for you both, pal.

Check your texts.

Sorry to hear that. No one should have to go through it.

Shitty news. Sorry to hear that, bud.

Sorry to hear, pal.

“Won’t somebody please think of the children”
What a cunt bag, was she driving and using her phone at the same time?

Sorry to hear that pal. Is fuck all you can do barring being a good husband. No comfort tonight but it’s far more common than you would think and shouldn’t have any long term impact in most cases

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that mate

Most of us with kids have been there, pure cunt. Hopefully the ectopic is a false alarm as they usually are. Best of luck maneen.

3 Likes

Best of luck to ye both @caulifloweredneanderthal

That must be desperate for ye both. Sorry to hear that