More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Ciaran Kilkenny being nominated for Footballer of the Year.

5 Likes

Agree rating. If there was an award for a lad running around in circles for fear of having to kick the ball he’d be a shoo in.

3 Likes

Woolberto’s comment on him seems to have really stuck in the craw of the Dublin players/fans. What he was saying was spot on of course, but was lost in the blind hatred of the forum favourite.

What did he say?

That he was too good of a player to be arsing around his own half back line giving and taking handpasses. That he was turning into a slave to stats men who were drooling over his possessions etc, when he could actually be creating scores and taking scores and leaving that shite to players who cant kick the ball, or take a score, etc.

2 Likes

Fuck, I agree with him. I said the same after the drawn final when he was fannying around in his own full back line trying to wind down the clock.

1 Like

Woolberto is a great reader of a game, its just lost in his appearance, voice and general dislikedness*

• its a word. Or it is now.

Dermo was dead right to take the ball off him and go for a score at the end of the drawn final.

Fuck percentages.

1 Like

Fuck yeah, he has gone from being one of my favourite footballers to being my most hated, football as a spectacle can do without his playmaker style, he should be great.

You’re a cunt and he’s a cunt.

2 Likes

[/quote]

Sticks and stone may break my bones, but you’ll kill someone drink driving some Friday night and we’ll all say we told you so.

5 Likes

Old rating.

At least that was a post that people remember kid…I was also joking at the time which went over you’re head obviously.

Beep beep

I need me fags

Beep beep

Oh I’ll run over that poor person and stay driving

Beep beep

1 Like

Beep beep

Nice edit after the time.

Beep beep.

Fags > Lives

Beep beep

Badly rattled.

Beep beep

backtrack

Beep beep

Got me fags

Beep beep

Time to tell the lads on the internet and make myself sound cool

Beep beep

You’re not well…take it easy kid.

I dont remember you at the dinner table drink driver, so I aint your kid.

Beep beep.

Stage 10 now at fairness…walk around the house there for yourself :grin:

Beep beep

I bet the lads think I’m really cool so I’ll make up a story about drink driving

Beep beep

Or I really was drink driving

Beep beep